I.

SEASON ONE, EPISODE ONE WOLF MOON

WOLF MOON

"Man I hate high school."

IT has been three years since the Caines women lost their husband and father, Henry Caines. You may be wondering, how did he die? A freaking vampire. Yeah, that's right a vampire. Kids all around the world are told that monsters aren't real, and that they won't hurt you when you're going to bed, but all of that was a lie to Isabelle Buffy Caines. She's extra careful now wherever she goes, wondering if the thing that murdered her dad is trying to go after her or her mom next. It's even more difficult when she's about to be going into her sophmore year in just a couple of minutes.

Rolling her eyes she grabbed her bag and started to head downstairs. She's been living in Beacon Hills for three years and its absolute hell on earth to her. She loved where they lived when she was little, in the middle of Chicago. They had a nice huge light blue victorian home where Isabelle had access to play with her friends a big backyard. Now, she's living in a tinier home, which is still nice, but her father isn't in it with them.

Isabelle wouldn't say that she's popular, no. She wouldn't say that she's lonely either. When she first moved here to Beacon Hills people started to find out information about her and her family, which she found was extremely rude. I mean, who takes time out of their day to learn things about her family instead of theirs. Of course being the new kid in middle school, she was the highlight of the week towards the end of the school when she came. Girls came coming up to her, and boys started to stare at her. She met one girl however, Lydia Martin. Lydia was very popular, had everyone wrapped around her freshly painted red fingers as she basically bossed them around.

She found Isabelle interesting and wanted to be friends with her. They hung out pretty much every day after school and on the weekends. Isabelle found out that she was indeed very smart, and they loved to study together while Lydia talked about boys or new outfits that the two should get.

However, during the summer before freshman year things started to change. With knowing Lydia for nine months Lydia started to get annoyed with Isabelle. How she would always not want to hang out on a certain night saying how she has a family tradition to watch a certain show, or how she wouldn't bring up her family life at all, mainly her father. In Lydia's mind, she should be able to tell her these things, since they were friends and everything.

Then Jackson Whittemore came around. Tall, handsome and an asshole. But Lydia didn't care. Nine months down the drain and she ditched Belle for him. Belle didn't know how to think, she didn't know if she should cry or go straight to Lydia and knock some sense into her, but she just left it away. She and Lydia later had a staring contest each time they saw each other.