☆Texas Day Brazil☆

Start from the beginning

End Of POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After a while, Oliver, Regie, Darren, and Kane finally got to Texas Day Brazil. "Ok, this seems like a good parking spot!" Oliver said. Oliver looked over and saw Regie, still sound asleep, laying his head on the door window. Oliver felt something in his stomach but he didnt really know what it was. Maybe im hungry?..." Oliver thought. He felt his face heat up but he tried to brush it off. All Oliver wanted to do at the moment was caress Regies face with his fingers.

Oliver thought about it for a minute, before letting his hand glide down Regies cheek. Regie's eyes started to slowly flutter open, only to be met by Oliver's eyes. Oliver couldnt help but smile at him. Oliver looked at Regie up and down. Looking at his eyes to his smooth face. He looked at his nose, admiring the three birthmarks he had, and slowly to his lips. Making sure he looked at every crevice on his lips. Oliver looked back up at Regies eyes and smiled again. "Hey, were here." He said softly. Regie's face was the color of a tomato at this point. "Oh- uh...o-ok" Regie stuttered, while trying to get out the car.

Darren and Kane had saw the whole thing go down. They both looked at eachother in disbelief. "What the hell....? What was that-" Darren asked. Kane shook his head in response. "That was really...weird." Kane said. "Darren shook his head in agreement. "Are you guys gonna get out the car so i can lock it?" Oliver said laughing. Darren rolled his eyes and got out the car and Kane did the same.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Aight! Lets get some food! Ryan yelled. Sebastian chuckled at him and grabbed his hand under the table. They both looked at eachother with the upmost love. Oliver couldnt help but smile at the couple. Oliver was truly happy for them...but in a way...he was also jealous of them too....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Oliver's POV

Over these past few months with Izzy. You might think that im in love with her...but im not. Im really not. They way shes been acting ever since the "liked picture of my ex" thing, shes been trying to find things to get into fights for and shes been ivoiding me alot. This friend of her named "Chris" has been hanging out with her alot...and she said that its her bestfriend but, i know for sure it's not. Its almost like she talks to me more on the phone or through text then actually seeing me- and for some reason it doesnt hurt as bad as it should...

Over these past few weeks. Ive been getting these weird feelings in my stomach when im around Regie. He makes me so happy and i basically laugh at whatever he says. He's the most caring, sweetest, handsome, loving, supporting, cutest man i know, and maybe i just admire him for that, but i honestly hope him and Jackie work out. I havent heard him talk to mr about her for like a month now and i want to make sure he doesnt fumble the ball. I saw her comment on his most recent post, but he didnt respond to it, he didnt even like it. Regie is stubborn, so i need to make sure he takes this girl for keeps!

End Of POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Oliver got out of his thoughts and shook it off for the time being. In the meantime, he wanted to here about Jackie, and how its going with Regie and her. "Hey Reg?" Oliver asked, looking at Regie. Regie smiled and nodded, "Yeah?" Regie asked. "So, how are things with...Jackie?" Oliver asked. Regie's facial expression changed instantly, from a smile to almost a frown. "I uh- i dont really know, i mean- shes nice..." Regie answered with a fake smile...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie's POV

If im going to be completely honest, i want to forget about this girl. Jackie. I could tell from her photos that she was a OnlyFans girl. She even commented "hot" on one of my pictures, and i purposely didnt react to it. I dont want to like her, i want to like Oliver.

End Of POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Regie- can you come to the bathroom with me?-" Oliver said in Regie's ear. Regie looked at Oliver confused but nodded. "I uh- i gotta go to the bathroom...Reg you said you needed some tissue so you should come with right?" Oliver exclaimed. Regie just got up and followed him. Sebastian and Ryan nodded, Darren and Justin both said ok in unison and Kane just nodded while smiling at his phone.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇