"Call dibs? Nigga you think she a treat nigga?! You think she a piece of fucking meat?!" She hollered aiming the gun at his head as she stepped toward him.

The boys that ran with him had no weapons on them at all. They were shaking as Domo's friends had their guns out as well. Wayne and Waka just watched in awe they didn't keep anything on them ever.

"You put. Your fucking hands on my shit nigga. MY SHIT!! And you sitting up here like this shit a joke?!" She had his back to the wall, his hands in the air as he pleaded.

"L-l-look— I- I- didn't know— s-she she was with J-jay s-so."

"So WHAT nigga?!" She squinted her eyes, tilting the gun slightly.

"S-So- he always s-said it- it was wh-whatever." He shuttered out, onika couldn't take this shit no more.

"So you touch her? You touching her is like touching me. You know who I am? You like touching me nigga?" She barked, Lamar jumped shaking his head frantically.

"Aye man! Wrap this shit up!" Her cousin yelled from the front seat of her car now.

"Come on nic. You scared him enough let's just go.." Wayne mumbled from behind, he could see her hesitation. She didn't want to pull the trigger.

"He's right nic, this'll be on your mind forever." Waka added.

Onika closed her eyes letting out a deep sigh. She slightly lowered the gun but suddenly Lamar slapped her hand. Running as fast as he could across the lot. In an instant onika felt her body rush with dopamine. It was almost like an instinct, everything in slow motion as she aimed the gun.

This time pulling the trigger.

Everyone watched as blood splattered onto the pavement. Lamar's body hitting the floor in seconds. Onika's eyes widened, she had pierced him through his chest.

"COME ON!" Her cousin's yelling pulled her out of her trance. Her feet moving before her mind could catch up with her.

The moment she entered the passenger side of her car. Shots were sent flying her way, his friends made an appearance. Bearing guns, bullets soaring across the lot as the group reved out the gas station. Onika rolled her window down to shoot back.

Her eyes in a squint as she aimed for bodies. Her mind running back to the vivid video games she once played. She always aimed for headshots, so that's what she did. Trying her hardest to knock 'em down.

Very few bodies dropped but when they did she felt like a damn point was added to her team. Her cousin rolling the window up as she dropped back into her seat. Sweat rolling down her forehead as she breathed heavy.

"Your aim is fucking crazy!" Her cousin hollered slapping her on the chest.

Onika couldn't focus her mind running wild. She shot Lamar, she shot the nigga who disrespected Beyoncé. She got that nigga right where he hurt her in the fucking heart. She felt good, great even, a celebratory clap as they sped down the road.

"He ain't even get to pick a shirt." One of domo's friends joked causing her to crack a small smile.

"Ay, you might want to get a new car for a few days." Onika glanced up locking eyes with her cousin. He was very serious as he spoke, she only nodded.

"I'd say let's go smoke but I know who you wanna see first." He chuckled nudging her, she nodded with a large grin.

He sped all the way to Beyoncés house. The jet hopping out the car as she basically skipped toward Beyoncés steps. Running up them quickly she knocked on the door frantically. Pulling off her ski mask as Tina opened the door.