But maybe someday a story would come out. I didn't even use an alias.

'I hope it comes out after the program is over.'

It would be difficult to see the smartphone until the live broadcast.

After filming the talk show, I went back to the dorm and returned the smartphone as usual.

'Let's just practice hard.'

Now there was only a week left until the final stage. There was no room for other thoughts.

...But even if there was no room for it, if there was a problem right away, I had no choice but to think about it.

It happened shortly after I noticed this.

* * *

It was two nights later that it happened.

While I was half dozing off and stuffing dinner into my mouth, an urgent call came from the production team.

From my experience so far, I thought I would get an interview cut. However, the atmosphere in the staff room was serious.

"Moondae-ssi."

The writer who cast me in the karaoke room started talking in a tone that barely sounded concerned.

"On the Internet now... An article came up."

"...Yes."

I had a bad feeling.

The writer was even choosing her words in front of me as if she didn't know how to say this.

I held out my hands, feeling a headache creeping in.

"May I just look at it myself?"

"Um, yes."

The writer looked me up and down and handed me her phone.

I looked at the screen. A familiar interface appeared.

It was the community where controversy over Keun Sejin's school bullying had been raised.

And at the top, I saw a title written in large font.

=========================

[Park Moondae's reason for dropping out of high school: got caught stealing sanitary pads ㅋㅋ]

=========================

"..."

What kind of bullshit is this?

I was stunned by the unexpected title.

It had been a long time since I felt like my head was clogged up.

I checked the contents with a brain that didn't work due to the shock.

=========================

It has been revealed that Park Moondae is a graduate of Incheon Public High School, so I'll skip the explanation. I graduated from that public high school, but I'm the same age as Park Moondae. I was in class 3 with Park Moondae, and he was a gloomy weird kid. Actually, I didn't even know his name. I just knew he was Idol Inc. Park Moondae when I see him rising now.

Yes, but don't be relieved after reading this farㅎㅎ ★ Park Moondae dropped out after getting caught stealing sanitary pads from a girl in the class ★

Even the girl whose sanitary pad was stolen dropped out shortly after because it turned into a strange rumor

And there are quite a lot of people who know this? It was such a mess, I wondered if there was going to be a school riot for a whileㅎ But Park Moondae dropped out and ran away!