The van soon pulled up in front of an extremely popular London night club, the bass already pumping from the outside. Alexis followed the group as they strolled right up to the front, completely skipping the line. Lando leaned in to speak to the security guard, who took a look over everyone in their party, before moving aside and ushering them all through.

Once inside, they were escorted to a VIP booth in a restricted section of the club, which had its own private bar. The boys all went up to get drinks, which left Alexis alone with the other three girls in attendance.

The girl to her right said, "Hey, Alexis, right? I'm Lily. This here is Carmen, and that's Pietra." Lily introduced everyone, making Alexis feel a lot more at ease.

"So good to finally meet you!"

"We've only heard good things, of course."

"Really?" Alexis scrunched her nose up in confusion, "From who?"

Their conversation was interrupted however, by Lando bringing over a tray of shots.

"Enough yapping, more drinking." Lando ordered, shoving the shots into everyone's hands.

After a few more shots, Alexis was nursing a glass of champagne, as she was sat next to Oscar and Lily, Alex's girlfriend. She was introduced to the rest of the group formally; Alex Albon, George Russell, Max, who she already knew, and Lando's other friend Morgan, who they only ever called Ginge.

Alexis and Lily were getting along like a house on fire; it was like they'd known each other their whole lives. From talking about their careers to past relationships and everything else in between, Alexis was so glad to finally have made a friend in London. Carmen and Pietra were so sweet and welcoming too; the girl couldn't have asked to be surrounded by better women on her first official night out since moving overseas.

Soon, the girls got tired of just sitting around in a booth chatting, so decided to leave the VIP area to head to the dance floor. Without telling the guys, they ran off, a giggling and drunk mess, stumbling into the crowd of swaying bodies. They had their arms around each other or held hands as they danced along to the beat of the music.

Alexis hadn't had this much fun in a long time. Of course, she'd had great nights out in Melbourne with Isabelle and Erin, but nothing could top this. Soon a guy was approaching the group, whispering in the ear of Carmen, before she pointed to Alexis and he was making his way over to her. He introduced himself, but Alexis didn't quite catch his name over the noise. Nevertheless she took the opportunity to put her arms around his neck and began to dance with him, his hands settling on her waist.

She drunkenly swayed with him, enjoying his company. He was good looking, and seemed like a lot of fun. He twirled her around at one point, making her laugh but also almost stumble over in her heels. Alexis had been dancing with him for a few songs now, as Lily, Carmen and Pietra were nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, Alexis felt another pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind, pulling her backwards until she hit a firm body. Once the familiar scent hit her, she immediately knew who it was.

"Sorry dude, didn't know she had a boyfriend."

"All good, man."

Just as quick as he'd appeared, the guy disappeared off into the crowd. Alexis spun, coming face to face with Lando Norris, who had a devilish look on his face. He hadn't let go of her, his arms wrapped firmly around her waist, his hands resting on the small of her back.

"What the hell was that, Norris?" Alexis narrowed her drunk eyes at him.

"He looked like he was bugging you." Lando shrugged.

"He wasn't."

"Oh, well. He's gone now. Too bad." Lando said without an inch of sympathy in his voice.