"Get out of there Y/N!" You saw the white-haired man's eyes widen with horror before a strong wind hit you.

Your muscles tensed on instinct as your body collided with the stone wall that separated the spectators from you two. It easily broke and you were now beneath the seating area.

You began coughing from the dust and debris that now surrounded you in the air.

Your vision was blurry as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You muttered nonsense as you kept telling your body to move.

There was silence in the arena, most of the human spectators had gotten up and moved including some of the Gods as they knew they could have gotten injured.

Heimdall was quick to have his horn in front of him, "Was that attack it...? Has Ryubu won!??"

Ryubu stared at the hole that had formed from where his wind threw you. His mind was blank as a smile formed on his face. He looked around and found a certain goddess with her mouth wide open.

"I'm sure that when I'm crowned victorious she with bestow upon me the highest of praise." Ryubu hadn't forgotten the words she had told him.

For that, it was Aphrodite that convinced him to take revenge on you.

"I owe her everything." Ryubu though.

Up in the V.I.P. seating, Aphrodite gulped as she noticed Ryubu's stare. "Can he not?!" Aphrodite scoffed, resting her face delicately on her palm.

She hadn't realized her past words held such deep meaning to Ryubu. She had only been speaking her mind that day they'd met. The sugar-coated words that she didn't mind spilling.

Ryubu wondered if she knew. If she did know, well...she wouldn't have cared that much.

Your chest went up and down rapidly. If you were anyone else, you would have surely died. You turned on your side and used your arms to pick yourself up.
You inhaled and exhaled harshly for air.

You wobbled as you got on your feet. "I did not expect that at all..." You murmured as your vision came back to normal. You stretched your limbs and picked up your sword.

You touched your stomach wound that Ryubu had given you earlier and found it to be much more bloody than before. Your clothes are soaked in blood and ripped up in places.

You stumbled around for a bit and began walking to the gaping hole formed when you crashed through it. You walked out and gasps erupted from the crowd.

Heimdall was quick to gasp, "It seems that this round is still not over! Hanae has survived that devastating blow head-on!"

You spit on the floor, a mixture of your saliva and blood is what you saw. You continued walking forward, your movements slightly sluggish. You stopped in your tracks and you rubbed your shoulder. 

Ryubu had to tear his eyes away from Aphrodite. Smiling at him you waved in his direction. Acting as if his attack had no change on how your body was feeling.

He hadn't spoken a word as a twirling stream of wind rushed in your direction.

You move your body to the left but the wind follows in strong pursuit. You tried your best to use your instincts, his attacks were invisible to your eyes.