Change

1690 Words

------------------"Oh come on Y/N you play so hard to get!" He pouted as he stared at your figure

------------------
"Oh come on Y/N you play so hard to get!" He pouted as he stared at your figure. He was a bit behind you as you walked. He had decided to just stick by you rather than split up.

You walked in the dirt path the humans had made so you wouldn't stray off while moving from place to place.

"Augh where is that animal..!" He groaned in annoyance. "There's nothing but grass out here and the sky is quite clear too...it's almost too perfect today..."

He sighed as he changed the topic, boredom expressed on his face. "Hey Y/N? Is it true about what you said?" Loki asked you to which you hummed in confusion. "That the people in your domain like Thor more than me." He groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"I was joking..." Your snickering said otherwise. "Well, they still like you. You should have seen them when Buddha would come around."

At the mention of Buddha's name Loki just rolled his eyes. "I don't think my brothers like him very much." You mumbled.

"You talk a lot about your brothers ya know?" Loki said with an exaggerated sigh and he immediately regretted the tone of his voice. You frowned at his words. "I'm sorry?"

"Well, it's not like it's a bad thing but don't you have other siblings? Either way, why not talk about how great I am and how much you like me...!" Loki asked with a gulp and you shook your head.

"I do have other siblings yes...but Raijin and Ryubu are the only ones that bothered to stay with me." You smiled softly. 

"And if I told you how much I liked you then I'm pretty sure you would pass out." You scratched the back of your neck awkwardly.

Loki's eyes light up his face showing how bashful he had gotten. "From happiness right...?" He asked you as he squirmed around, his body feeling hot.

You ignored what he had said and continued talking about your brothers. "...If I'm being honest I wouldn't mind it if it was just the three of us. The estate is always rumbling with noise. Those who reside there alongside me are always making changes around the place."

Loki with a big smile looked at the back of your head, waiting for you to continue talking. He could tell there was something you wanted to say.

"It's funny, isn't it? The humans call me the goddess of change for some reason..." You forced yourself to laugh before it ceased completely. "...But I despise change more than anything else."

Loki wanted to open his mouth, to ask further about the topic but stopped floating. His feet touched the ground as he blinked once then twice. He felt a chill go down his spine for a fraction of a millisecond.