Needed? - Rukasa

Rukasa

Angst, Fluff

Requested by some cuties whose name I've forgotten and I'm too lazy to look it up

"Asa unnie?"

"Asaaaa"

"Unnie??Asaa unnie"

That's all Asa got to hear all day. Everyone always wanted something from her. They ask her to do this, help here, help again there. She also had to practice dance, rap and songwriting. She felt pressured to the point where she didn't even sleep properly.

Every day! Just like the day before. She did really love her members and she also loved doing things for them but she was so sick of this. Not to mention the parctise. It felt like an annoying headache.

The only person she felt relaxed with was her girlfriend. The time she spend with Ruka always seemed to help her clear her mind and get less stressed. 

But the universe seemed to hate her once again.

...

Biep biep

6:30 am.

Asa sighed. At least she got nearly one hour of sleep. Not too bad.

She stood up and brushed her teeth. Quick skin care and she was done.

"Unnie? Can you make me some breakfast? I'm a little stressed right now!", Rami asked her as soon as she walked into the kitchen.

"Of course, I got you", Asa answered with a tired smile and made her way over to the kitchen cabinet.

"I hope muesli is okay", She smiled and put the ready-made muesli in front of her younger member. Rami didn't look up from her phone but nodded.

"Thanks", she thanked.

She was just about to get herself some breakfast when Ahyeon came into the kitchen.

"Asa unnie? Can you help me real quick? I have a problem with my rap", Ahyeon pleaded with big, round puppy eyes.

Asa sighed: "Yes sure". She would just eat later.

After about 45 minutes Ahyeon thanked her and left the practice room. 

Asa took a few deep breath's and decided to practice her song writing. She didn't have much time left before her vocal practice would start.

...

"Asa? Unnie? Can you help me pick my outfit? Ahyeon, Rora and I want to go shopping. Unnie, please?", Chiquita whined. Was that so much to ask for?

Asa put her lyric book away and sighed annoyed.

She took a deep breath and smiled: "Of course Canny, any Ideas for the color combination?"

Chiquita showed her some of her clothes and looked genuinely lost.

The older looked at her for a little and picked a casual blue jeans and a cute top with yellow flowers.

"That should work", she smiled.

"Thanks Unnie", Chiquita giggled happily.

...

She had trained her vocals for the past two hours. Asa felt incredibly hungry.

Halfway to the canteen in the YG building she bumped into Pharita.

"Must be my lucky day", Pharita grinned: "I was searching for you. You remember how I talked about that amazing restaurant? Rami and I want to go there. Would you mind doing the laundry while we're gone?"