Finn plopped her down on the bed as he went to open the wardrobe.

"What clothes?" He said turning around, holding up one of her shirts before she quickly replied in a mumble.

"I don't care."

He shrugged it off and got her out a white shirt and blue skirt and handed it to her before quickly walking out to go to the bathroom to give her privacy and he was about two seconds away from pissing himself.

As the two were sixteen Finn now made sure to be certain Lily had privacy, which he never really gave her when they were younger.

Lily had grown up much more than when she was fourteen everything was now fully developed so she always told Finn to piss off when she needed to get changed rather than just tell him to turn around, which she used to do before.

A few moments later she slowly made her way downstairs to Polly making her a cup of tea. Polly was warning them all that there was business with the Russians and they needed to be extra careful. Lily had a feeling something was going on that night but she didn't bother to ask any question.

Polly and Tommy had both brought the winnings from the night before earlier that morning but Polly made her way back home as she knew Lily and the boys would be in a state.

"I'm going out for bit." Lily said finishing her tea and putting it in the sink to be washed, needing to get some fresh air.

Finn quickly spun his head around from sitting on the sofa next to Luke who was still snoring away.

"Where are you going?"

"Out." She quickly replied making her way to the door before Finn stopped her.

"No, did you not just hear about the Russians?."

"Piss off Finn, l'll be fine i won't go far." she said rolling her eyes and made her way out the door.

"So, ya still like her?" Polly said smirking into her tea cup as the boy walked back over to the table and sat across from his aunt.

"What, no, what makes you think that?."
He said scoffing acting oblivious.

She raised her eyebrows at the boy with a look that said you being serious?

"Because you don't hide it very well Finn, she just too oblivious to see it, but we all do. Even if the both of you don't."

"Well i don't like her." He said standing up and getting his cap "I'm going out."

"Don't go and follow her!" Polly said shouting as Finn slammed the door which woke Luke up.

                                 *

Lily didn't have anywhere specific she was going she just needed to clear her head for some reason and wanted to be alone for a while. She walked down the street dodging all the crates being carried around and ignoring the whistles and things they shouted to her.

Lily and her family where very well know since they were so close to the Shelby's so everybody knew not to mess with them, but that didn't stop some of the pigs calling her names and looking at her in ways that made her uncomfortable so she always avoided people at all costs, she knew they could never do more than that because if they tried the boys would take there eyes out.