𝟑.

Lily woke at the sound of the front door.

She had a pounding headache, slowly realising where she was and had tired to sit up but not getting anywhere as she had a fast asleep and shirtless Finn practically on top of her.

"Finn." After speaking she wasn't surprised he couldn't hear that as it was only a whisper.

"Finn!" She said again much louder than before but all she got in response was a tired groan.

Finn had never been a morning person, whining and groaning whenever he had to wake up and being the 'five more minutes' type of guy which always turned into half an hour.

And bloody hell was he a heavy sleeper.
Anyone could nudge, or slap the boy but he would never fully wake up, they would just get a groan or a "fuck off."

The only way he would wake up in the morning is something the Lily loved doing and had shared her trick with the rest of the family, but mostly Polly who had trouble waking him up in the morning.

Was if you push him.

So that's what she did.

She struggled to get him off her as he slept like a dead animal, but she had managed to just roll him off of her and on to the floor with a loud thud that the others downstairs had probably heard.

He shot awake and jumped up the second his body hit the floor. "I'm up, i'm up!"

Lily burst into a fit of laughter at the way he hopped up and always finding it funny when she did that to him.

He soon realised what had happened, being very used to it as Polly was the person who woke him up most mornings by doing exactly what Lily told her to do.

Push him.

He just smirked slightly, shaking his head and rolled his eyes at her before beginning to get changed not having a care in the world that he was just in his boxer shorts.

Finn was quite proud of his body just like his older brother John was of his, always showing off his biceps whenever he got the chance. And Finn now having gained some muscle over the years still wanting them to be bigger but he was happy with them especially as he was still quite young and wanted to show them off to his best friend.

As Lily was about to stand up to put on her white top and baby pink Skirt that she had kept in Finn wardrobe just in case, she realised she was still in just her bralet and pants.

Finn had seen her in her underwear many times from swimming in the canal during the summer with Isaiah. They had even done it that Summer Lily not caring that she was in her underwear has it was far too hot and she hadn't grown things yet until near the end of that summer.

And as she was now fourteen and her body had changed in the last few months she was conscious of it.

And Finn had walked in on her getting changed many times from never remembering to knock before he entered causing the girl to put a sign on her door that said. 'Finn, Knock!."

The day Finn had seen it he had been outside her bedroom door for ten minutes trying to read the word knock, as he could hardly read or write but he obviously knew how to read and write his own name. But the word knock and words with silent letters were never his friend.

Lily on the other hand had gotten much better at reading over the years, still had some trouble spelling certain words but she would always just get help from those around her. But the two numbers 9 and 6 she hated with a passion.

She thought they looked so similar and always got them mixed up even tho her father had told her many times what one was what but she would always just forget.