𝟕.

Lily was so excited to see Tommy get married, she had always admired Tommy since she was young, seeing how brave and no fear he had. But now that she was older she realised she never really saw him laugh or smile, but she knew that would change today once he got married to Grace and she was so pleased for the both of them.

Lily always liked Grace since she was little when she heard her singing in the Garrison, she found her voice beautiful and Grace was also very beautiful, so she was very happy for Tommy finally able to find a woman who loved him and who he loved.

Lily walked into the church not far behind the Shelby's with her Father and Luke who had his hand on his sister's back leading his sister into the church and making sure she wouldn't get lost.

Finn looked up seeing that Lily had walked in, he thought she looked beautiful as always. She wore a stunning baby pink silk dress that fitted her figure nicely all thanks you her father for getting the best in the shop, and she wore a necklace her mother gave her when she was Six that she has never taken off since, it was a small shiny silver heart with Lydia and Lily initials engraved on it.

"Lily, over here!" Finn shouted over to his best friend wanting her to sit next to him, making all of Graces family glare at him which he just ignored.

Lily looked up in the direction of the shout knowing it was Finn who was waving for her to come over.

"I'm gonna sit with Finn, where are you and dad sitting?" Lily said as she turned round to her brother looking up at him.

"I'll be next to you" Luke replied with a smile, his hand still on her back guiding her over to there seats.

Lily and Luke went to sit down when Polly quickly scolded the pair to stand up and when Lily did she felt Finn's arm rap around her waist, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and stared down at her.

"You look, i mean you look beautiful." he said with a nervous smile as he stuttered slightly.

She bit her lip to try and hold a smile but she couldn't help but crack one as she rolled her eyes at the boy.

"Thank you, you look very handsome" She said with a smirk while fixing in wonky tie.

"The fuck is with that guys hair" Finn whispered over to Lily gesturing to a man sat on Grace's side who looked like he was wearing a wig which was falling off of his head and it caused the pair to burst into a fit of laughter before Polly scolded the two acting like children to shut up as the music began playing and the all rose from there seats for the bride.

Grace walked in, her arm linked in her father's. She wore a beautiful dark purple dress and a matching vail which was covering her face, Lily could see a big smile creep on Tommy's face as his beautiful and very soon to be wife walked towards him, with his best man Arthur at his side.

The ceremony was rather short and quick as they were all now standing out side of the church, cheering as Tommy and Grace's carriage pulled away from the church, both the newly weds smiling happily.

Everyone els began to walk back to the house, Lily leaving Finn behind who was getting put in a head lock by Luke to walk with John and Arthur before her brother did the same to her and messed up her neatly curled hair that Ada and helped her with that morning.

"You alright Darling?" John said with a smile resting an arm around the girls shoulder.

"Yeah." she smiled up at him