𝟔.

!TW!

That morning Lily got woken up by a loud thud, she looked to her left over at Luke only to find him not there, he no longer had his hand in her.

She shot up to the sound of another crash so she trapped her gun that John had gave her the day of her 13th birthday just how Finn had gotten one on his.

Lily slowly crept to the top of the stairs, gun in hand listening to whoever was down there.

She heard loud foot steps walking in what sounded like the kitchen. She slowly crept down the stairs trying her best to avoid the ones that creaked, the ones that always woke her father up when she would get in late from being out with Finn and he would scold her for not getting back sooner.

Lily peered her head into the kitchen beaufort walking over to the man crouched down looking the drawer, she held her gun high ready to shoot whoever had broken into there house. The hun clicked now being ready to pull the trigger, the figure wiped there head around hearing the click of the gun, his head tiled to the side being face to face with his daughter holding a gun to his direction.

"The fuck do you think you're doing pointing your gun at me like that!"

Lily lowered her gun at her side seeing as it was only her father, not realising how scared she got at her father shout towards her.

"I- I'm sorry, i thought you were breaking in." She replied to her father quickly with a slight chuckle hoping he would was up a bit.

"Breaking in? this is my fucking house" he held both arms up gesturing to the house
"My fucking house, the fuck ya point a gun at me for? i'm your fucking father!"

He began walking over to his daughter, pointing his finger in her face as she froze.
She didn't move, she stayed as still as possible.

"Well?" He shouted waiting for an answer, an answer Lily didn't know. She had no idea what he wanted her to say, what could she said that she hadn't already?.

"I'm sorry. I am, i just didn't know it was you, really." She become more nervous as she spoke and she had no idea why, she had never felt this way around her father, she love him and he loved her why did she feel so scared?.

She looked to the floor of the kitchen seeing the empty bottles of whiskey, she turned to the living room, there where more empty bottle where her father was sitting last night by the fire place when they walked in. He was still drunk, was he? no Luke would of never left if he knew his Father was still drunk, he would never leave his sister with there dad in that state, not ever.

Luke knew what could happen because it had happened to him. Many times, times when his father wasn't even drunk. It had only really stopped when his Father when off to war, the war that changed him so he wasn't the same and didn't have the energy to make Luke 'stronger'.

He would still get a shoved or a slap here and there or his father saying things like. 'grow up your a man now' 'your a Banks you don't cry' but it was nothing like he got when he was a kid. The things that happened when his mother was never around, when his baby sister wasn't there to see as it had been a regular thing a couple months after Lily was born, the slaps, the shoves, the shouts, the anger, hatred and the 'Love'.

                                  ~

"Get the fuck up!" Daniel shouted at his 8 year old son lying on the floor covering his head with his hands in fear.

"I said get up boy!" he shouted once more pulling his son the his feet "This will make you stronger, you need to learn how to fight like a man"

Luke was just a kid and had his father a gown man making his dodge the punches to the boys face, stomach and ribs so he could be 'stronger' just like his father wanted him to be.