𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

Not long after Estelle wrote to Sirius, he eventually sent a letter back, along with a package that arrived during dinner at the great hall as she and the other students ate. Sirius's black bird swooped in and dropped the package right beside her on the floor, turning some heads.

Estelle put her fork down and took a look at the parcel, picking it up and seeing a note attached to it. She did not properly read it, but only saw "Love, moony, Bella and your uncle pads" at the end of it.

"Well, what is it?" asked Pansy across the table excitedly. Estelle turned to look at her, "It's a gift, what else would it be?" She said coldly. "Calm down, Black, she was only asking" Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Who's it from?" Daphne tried to snoop, but Estelle hid the letter from her, "From my uncle, not that it's any of your business." She properly held the parcel and stood up to leave, "Excuse me".

Mattheo shot her a dirty look as she left, "What a bitch" he mumbled, earning him a slap from Draco.

- - -

Estelle sat on her bed, placing the parcel down to finally read the note.

Dearest Elle,
Hey Elle!! Bella and I miss you even more!! I'm sorry you feel
alone there, but we'll see each other as soon as Hogwarts is done.
And for the Yule Ball, Bellatrix feels super happy, but we're all
sad we won't be able to be with you for Christmas.
I hope you got a date to the ball, Bella picked out something really
special for you. I added in the albums and the books are from Remus.
Happy early Christmas!! And have fun at the ball!!

Love, moony, Bella and your uncle pads.

Estelle lightly chuckled to herself, placing the note in one of her desks's drawers before opening up the package. The first thing that seemed to stick out to her, was the collection of books from Remus.

Then, the newest "The Smiths" album from Sirius, and finally, a dress from Bellatrix. But this was not any plain dress, no.

It was a lovely, mesh overlayed dress with a black and dark navy blue color gradient. It was elegant and sparkly, and came with the same blue colored mesh gloves, along with low-heeled mary janes.

Estelle was so in awe of the present that she hadn't noticed Pansy and Daphne enter the room and gawk at the dress as well. "Wow.." chuckled Daphne in awe as well, snapping Estelle out of her trance.

"Oh... hello" she said awkwardly, staring at the two. "Black, that dress is absolutely gorgeous..." said Pansy with a gasp in her voice. "Oh- yeah, thanks... it's from my aunt, she sent it to me..". "It's beautiful" Daphne's eyes were practically glowing.

- - -

"Estelle!!" Squealed Daphne and Pansy as they entered the dorm again later that day, bags in hand. Estelle stopped her cd player as she was listening to the new album from Sirius. "I'd prefer it if you didn't use my first name" she took her headphones off and sat up properly on her bed.

"Oh get over it" Pansy rolled her eyes, "Anyways, we got dresses!!" she squealed, making Daphne laugh. "Alright?" Estelle said carelessly, "Well, we want to show you!" whined Daphne.

- - -

"So mate, I set you up with a pretty good girl just to get you in" said Blaise proudly, lying down on Mattheo's bed. "Thanks" Mattheo chuckled.

"What're you guys wearing? My mum sent me a red-ish type of suit thing" said Lorenzo, placing the said outfit from his mum in his dresser. "My mum sent me a green one, it's got a large black coat type of jacket" Draco walked out of their shared bathroom m ready for bed.

"Dude, what are you writing?" Chuckled Theodore, taking a look at the letter Lorenzo wrote for himself. "It's a reminder", "of?". Lorenzo sighed, "I just want to remember what to say and make sure not to make a fool of myself when I ask Luna to the dance"

"Luna? As in Loony Lovegood?" Snorted Mattheo, "There's nothing wrong with her! She's pretty, and nice, and-", "-and a weirdo, like Black" Mattheo finished the sentence for him.

Lorenzo stared at him with a scowl, "Say what you want, but I like her". "You do you, Enzo." Theodore shrugged, patting the lanky boy's back. Lorenzo rolled his eyes, "Be happy for him, Luna's honestly not bad" said Blaise, "Thanks, mate"

"Anyways, I'll probably wear some regular black suit. Theo?" Mattheo switched the subject back, "Dad hasn't bothered to send me anything, so I'll wear a normal suit as well. Blaise?" Theodore sighed with a shrug.

"I'm matching with Pansy. We're both wearing something dark red" replied Blaise, just before someone knocked on their dorm door. "Speaking of Pansy..." He walked over to open the door, seeing his date.

"Hey Blaise" she smiled, entering the boys's dorm along with Daphne. Draco's eyes immediately shot to the blonde, "Daphne" he called out, patting an empty spot on his bed for her to sit beside him.

"How's your day been?" Asked Lorenzo generously, "It's alright. But Estelle's been rethinking Daph and I setting her up with Pucey" Pansy nagged, slumping onto Blaise's bed.

"Ugh, don't get me started Black" Mattheo groaned, "She's such a bitch". "I swear, every time we try to make an effort to be her friends, she acts so indifferent" added Daphne.

"I'm surprised you even bother. Why would anyone want to be friends with her anyways?" Scoffed Theodore. "Might just give up trying on her from now before wasting your time" chuckled Lorenzo.

"You're so right, I swear, she's just so — ..." Pansy could form the words to describe Estelle, but Mattheo sure could.

" — selfish, arrogant, bitchy, bipolar, borderline, narcissistic, insecure, closed off?" Mattheo shot out instantly. They all looked at him, smirking and stifling chuckled scoffs, "Damn" chuckled Draco.

// HEYYYY. YOU GUYS I MISS WRITING LIKE 2 CHAPTERS EVERYDAY😭😭
BUTTT IT'S MOST LIKELY NOT REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN BC STARTING THIS WEEK UNTIL LIKE MID-MAY I HAVE 3/4 YEAR TESTS AND THEN AFTER THAT ITS ONLY A BIT OF TIME UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR AND THE FINAL EXAMS😭😭😭
Buttt, 2 months until school's OVERRR!!!
Anyways, love you guysss. Xx.