4. What the fuck?

School ended so I can finally go home. I am waiting for Jackie infront of the school.

,,Hi! Sorry I am late" she came running to me, smiling like I wasn't waiting 10 minutes for her.

,,Okay it doesn't matter, I just want to go home" I said like I wanted to cry. This day was long.

,,Okay! Come" she said while we were walking to the car. Nobody was there just Alex and Issac.

,,Where are the others?" Jackie asked and Alex replied

,,Cole went with Dylan, Danny stayed in school, Nathan went with Skylar and Lee went skating"

,,Oh, okay" she replied while she sat next to Alex. He was riding and I was sitting with Issac in the last row.

,,Hi princess"

,,Shut up" I said to Isaac and he laughed.

,,What's up with you?" He asked and I smiled.

,,Nothing I am just.. tired" I said while closing my eyes, almost sleeping.

,,Take a nap princess"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which I did because that's the last thing I remember. I am in my room right now. Jackie's not here. Someone opened the door and when I looked who it was, it was Jackie. She was...crying?

,,What? Why...How?... What happend?!" I asked while she sat on my bed and I hugged her.

,,Cole kissed another girl!" She said crying.

,,No! No he didn't.." I said not believing that.

,,He did. And Isaac did too" she stopped crying she just looked at me.

,,Oh... um" I didn't know what to say. I know that I like him but what should I do?

,,They kissed some girls because they were playing truth or dare" she explained and I frowned.

,,What the fuck?"

,,Nevermind. I am done with boys. I should just focuse everything on-" I stopped her.

,,No, Jackie. You have to prove him you don't need him. That you can have anyone you want" I said with a smile and she smiled too.

,,What about you and Isaac?" She asked and I laughed.

,,It wasn't serious" I said. Deep down knowing I lie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I came downstairs. Nobody was there, only Danny.

,,Where's everyone?"

,,They're out and Nathan is upstairs" he replied.

,,Yeah he's with Jackie" I smiled and sat next to him.

,,What are you watching?"

,,Some document" he said and I smiled.

,,Can we watch some movie?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face and he agreed.

,,Pick whatever you want" he said and I laughed.

,,Thank you Danny, you're amazing!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isaac:

I kissed the girl because I wanted to. I mean she is pretty not that pretty like Valentina but I don't know if we could be together.

,,We shouldn't did that" Cole said sitting in the car with me.

,,Probably but you have it worse. She was your girlfriend"

,,What should I do?" He asked and I smiled.

,,Kill yourself?" I replied with a smile and he laughed.

,,I hate you"

,,I love you too Cole" I said and smiled at him romantically as he almost puked on me.

,,Don't. Ever. Say. That. Shit. Again" he said heavy breathing.

,,Ohh pookie-" I couldn't even properly started and he went out of the car.

,,Come back shitface I was joking!! I hate you too!" He actually came back and I was more angry than anything at him but he just kept smiling like he won something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am writing this at night and I am really tired. Sorry for this short chapter guys :(