Vault 111

(My first attempt on making a fallout 4 book. :p )

Day: Saturday
Date: October 23, 2077
Time: 8:30 Am EST (1 hour and 12 minutes before the bombs dropped)

Elizabeth pov

The day started out like every other morning, get up and get dressed, Mr. Rogers my Mr. Handy was already up and preparing my coffee, as the news was on talking about Vault 73 or something.
I heard news that my neighbors next door had a baby. I usually babysit for them, as a Vault-Tech representative came knocking on my door after talking to my neighbors. I talked with him and sighed the paperwork, before he thanked me and left, as the ring of the dryer being done, I heard Mr. Rogers call my name By the time I finished an hour later, I came around the corner the news person was talking about the nukes.

(This one)

Then it happened, me and my neighbors ran to Vault 111 I managed to get pasted by security before getting to the vault elevator, then my neighbors arrived with Shan, then it happened a massive Thermal Nuclear Mushroom cloud appeared above the sky, then the elevator began going down, as the Shockwave & EMP past over us.

When the elevator came finally to a stop everyone began climbing the staircase to the vault where Vault-Tech scientists, security and engineers & the overseer welcomed us in. As we got our vault suit and got in the cytogenetic pod and it closed as everyone fell into a cryogenic sleep state for the next 208 years...

(200 years later)

I woke up to hear something happening until a gunshot echoed out as a mysterious man looked at me and then to someone else (the Player) before saying something about "backup" before I fell back asleep.

(8 years later)

[up above the surface near the Vault 111 entrance]

Year: 2285

??? POV

The sound of gunfire and lasers being fired as first generation Synth and second generation Synth with armor fired at the figure in Enclave X-01 Mark III power armor he dropped the minigun for his laser rifle and started destroying them at a fast rate before punching them in their head or crushing them and taking the fusion cells they had and continued until none remained standing.

???: what a mess... oh well, hope this damn thing still works.

As he said slamming his fist into the button as body alarms went off before he left and got the Vault 111 elevator as it began its descent down into the vault. As it came down the vault door was open, which caused some concern for the person in the power armor as he held his laser rifle tightly before activating his lights that was built into the visor as he landed, several synth robotic voices were heard, as the gate came up the figure rushed up the steel stairs and opened fire killing the first synth before more appeared and a full on firefight broke out.

The sound of steel containers being flung and smashing right through its robotic human body killing it, as the last synth's head exploded as the figure stepped on the head the crushed it before heading to where he needed to go, along the way was a few radroachs along inside. As he got to where needed to be and opened the terminal and typed a bit before finding what he needed and opened pod C9 as he got where, a blonde beauty almost fell onto the ground as he caught her before she hit the ground, apparently she was still asleep so getting her the surface wouldn't be that hard.... Hopefully.

So the figure let a sigh before shut the pod and walked out and prepared for the surface, as he did he left a small robot behind which shut the vault behind him resealing again, and letting it destroy the synth robotic corpses by atomize it.

As the figure got on the elevator the gate shut with a loud bang, which didn't wake her up which was strange to the figure, as they got up to the surface, Deacon was there waiting which a few naked mole rats around him with .44 rounds into their bodies.

Deacon: well all be damn, you did it Manfred, not bad.

Manfred: very appreciative deacon, they weren't very hard to deal with, so what now?

Deacon: well besides paying you, you're going to take care of care. It's a dangerous world for her, oh did you get that other pipboy-300 while you were at it.

Manfred: yes, I did.

Deacon: good, here you go, I got somewhere else to be.

And with that he took off leaving Manfred alone with a girl. He sighed before going into the woods where a makeshift tent was built, and the raiders nearby were dead, and rotting in an old cabin.
As Manfred placed her on the mattress and hopped out the power armor and lay on a tree a fell asleep under the night sky.