Chapter 13: Fall of History Pt.2

===={OPENING CREDIT}====

_____________

Location: Falmart, USAF Military Base.

3rd Person Pov

The scene opens to the meeting room that was larger and japanese that was treated healthy were taken their. Frederick, Kaone and Lily arrived (Except Grunt).

Frederick: Alright, I know all of you has some question about who we are or why are you here. Let's just tried to settle the misunderstanding.

Kaone: As you all know. We're not gonna hurt you or anything. You need to understand.

Lily: We're the good guys. So please, Listen to us and you trust us.

The japanese were curious about this. Many were silent while others wanted answers. After they're were kidnapped by the saderan and take them to the falmart as slaves. They're were rescures by the USAF.

Though, After seeing the United States Military and the advance technologies, mecha and VTOLs. So, They're agreed.

Kaone: That's good. Also, I'm gonna give you a question? Did you know about the multiverse?

This caught the japanese off guard. However, One of them speak.

Japanese Civilains: The multiverse is the hypothetical set of all universes. Together, these universes are presumed to comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, information, and the physical laws and constants that describe them. The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "flat universes", "other universes", "alternate universes", "multiple universes", "the cosmos" , "plane universes", "parent and child universes", "many universes", or "many worlds". One common assumption is that the multiverse is a "patchwork quilt of separate universes all bound by the same laws of physics."

(A/N: I get that from wiki. Don't ask)

Kaone: Well, You may have notice. We are one of the universe.

This susprised the japanese, Until Lily explained. She told them that they're not the original United States of America. She also explained they're from an Alternate Universe, Which the years is 1975. Which surprised the Japaneses since their current year is 2021. But there were not done. They're explained there history and about their world. It was all started in 1898. 

They're explained about the Cuban Crisis of 1898 was resolved with a peaceful independence being granted to the island of Cuba. President William McKinley was hailed abroad as a superb diplomat in resolving the crisis and even earning respect from Wilhelm II of Germany. With diplomacy being favored over militarism,  the United States saw its own Manifest Destiny wings of both Republicans and Democrats curbed in favor of the more non-interventionist elements. Jingoists like Theodore Roosevelt would moderate their nationalistic zeal in favor of diplomatic solutions to the troubles of Latin America while gaining broad domestic support for programs dedicated to protecting workers' rights in light of rising socialist parties across the Old and New World. In 1914 the European continent would be engulfed in a global conflict over the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary that would provide further vindication of American non-interventionism in foreign affairs. Not even the sinking of the Lusitania in 1915 could convince the Americans to send their boys to die in a foreign, European conflict.