Chapter 6: Slavery Vs. Freedom

Radio News: Hello, This is Brain Stillman, The brother of henry brain. The United States Government and the Special Research Project Administration have a meeting to discuss about the GATE that appeared in new york town square. After the US Troops were send to the other side, The US Civilians fears that the gate may ended in some kind of "Alien World". However, The US Government explained to the public that gate open to an fantasy like world with medieval era. Meaning no firearms and no vehicles, Only swords, spears and bows, Calming the public.

Another News, The SRPA and US Technology Department revealed the new advanced mecha called Mobile Suit (From the anime shown called "Mobile Suit Gundam" LOL). This new fighting technology will been combat on the field.

However, It's still in working on Area 51 and SRPA Base on Mars

However, It's still in working on Area 51 and SRPA Base on Mars. They will been more updates and stories next time, God bless the United States.

GATE: Thus JSDF Fought there Opening Intro

__________________

Location: Saderan Empire, Slave City.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown an allyway as we see an middle age noble running while sweating for his life, With him is a slave warrior bunny child been grab by him.

Warrior Bunny Girl: LET GO OF ME!!! I WANT TO SEE MY MOMMY!!!

Nobleman: *Running* Shut up you little brat!

*BOOM*

Nobleman jump and saw the explosion building miles away. He was terrified by this as the slaves city was attack by otherworlder army.

???: He's over there!

The nobleman looks behind and his widen his eyes when he saw a heavly armed soldier as he knew there were demi-humans.