Clash About Point Of Views From Two Writing Guides

Start from the beginning

Still don't see the how to write third person, second person or first person narrations, Skylights. -Lumna10.

So here you are from Writing For 100 Days Point of View chapter by Gabriel Arquilevich.

Now that you've developed a main character, it's time to decide on your point of view. (This book originally recommends working on setting and plot before deciding point of views those are often hard than figuring out your point of view to write with. So I omitted those mention. A point of view should not change through a story very often so it really shouldn't affect setting period. And the plot will weave itself around it-Lumna10. As I like to say when you start a chapter, get stuck and have no idea where to go read your story not necessarily out loud by just read it let speak to you like imaginary friends speak to toddlers the story will show you the way to continue it and to end it, Skylights-Lumna10. I made the omitting to make the chapter more simple for the inexperienced writers out there. So you're welcome, aspiring writers.)
In other words, you must decide who is going to tell the story?
The main character? A secondary character? A distant narrator?
This is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. Imagine for example if Jack and the Beanstalk were told from the Giant's Point of View.

Third Person Point of View

A third person narrator tells a story without participating in it, using the pronouns he, she, they, and so forth, to tell the story. (Thank you, Gabriel Arquilevich. That is what I expecting. There is always a general point of view from third person narratives.) Here's the same sentence as above told in third person:
She walked through the doorway and saw a magnificent garden.
(That is the general third person of view all Disney Princess movies take except 1950's Cinderella her Fairy Godmother is the identified narrator at the very intro of the movie. How many people remember that?! Magic_Pyrix RoyalBunny7 Normaniforever4 -Lumna10.)

Third person gives the narrator authority. He or she is free to move from character to character and from episode to episode. All "once upon a time" stories are told in third person.

If you use third person, you still have to choose between a limited or omniscient point of view. The omniscient (or "all knowing") narrator can relate any character's actions, thoughts, and emotions. The limited narrator is restricted to describing the action without delving into the inner lives of the characters. Here is an example of each third person point of view:

Joey came up to bat with the bases loaded and two outs. In the stands, his dad sat nervously biting his nails. [limited]

Joey tried to muster up some confidence as he came up to bat with the bases loaded and two outs. In the stands, his dad sat nervously biting his nails and remembering his own little league experiences. [omniscient)

You may not understand why I don't complain about the why or the what of a story's types and pieces that is because they're not the most intriguing part of the writing or its character the how question is way more active in many novel storylines including ones of fantasy. The how question does this story end up here. How does the get here? These are questions that pull you in straight more so than the why and the what. People can spill so much about the whats and whys of tv shows and movies as long as they don't spoil the how the tv show or movie can still shake you to the core with the "how". That is what Star Wars franchise has been using the how more than they do the what and the why and it is working. Whereas Marvel uses only the what and the just "why?".
The Arrowverse collection of DC superheroes' show Flash & Arrow in particular use the how much more than the what and the why.  And it has worked for years in those shows and it's why people love them. The how question is capable of being usable through telling and showing. What and why are just telling pieces. -Lumns10.

As usually James Hynes forgot Second Person Point of View completely. But Gabriel Arquilevich didn't. Second and first point of views next chapter.

 Second and first point of views next chapter