Fights w/the demons

So I'm back for another chapter, see the video attached as this is inspired with the fight Shang Gu has with the demon which I will using as a model for our wei ying as I do love super powerful bottom yay! Haha 😆 good vibes hope you guys enjoy. Sorry if my description isn't that good but more or less. This is what happens when wei ying fights with the demon like just what Shang gu have done okay!. Lets begin!

As he strides back into the celestial realm, his presence commands attention, radiating confidence and determination. His movements are graceful yet purposeful, each step echoing his unwavering resolve.

The air crackled with anticipation as he stepped onto the battlefield, his gaze unwavering and his movements purposeful. The demon, a twisted creature of darkness and malice, snarled as it sensed he approach, its eyes gleaming with malevolence.

With a graceful flourish, Wei Ying drew his sword, the blade gleaming in the pale light of the moon. As the first clash of steel echoed through the night, he moved with a fluidity that seemed almost ethereal, his every motion a testament to years of disciplined training and unwavering dedication.

The demon lunged forward, its claws slashing through the air with deadly precision, but wei ying was already a step ahead. With a deft twist of his wrist, he parried the blow, the clash of metal ringing out like a clarion call. In the blink of an eye, he countered, his blade slicing through the darkness with a precision that seemed almost supernatural.

As the confrontation with the demon ensues, Wei Ying 's fighting style reflects his disciplined training and unparalleled skill. He moves with fluidity and precision, dodging the demon's attacks with ease while delivering powerful strikes of his own. Each motion is deliberate, guided by years of practice and honed instincts.

The battlefield becomes a dance of light and shadow as Wei ying and the demon clash, their energy crackling in the air like lightning. With each strike, he draws upon his inner strength, channeling it into his movements with fierce intensity. His eyes blaze with determination, unyielding in the face of adversity.

Despite the demon's formidable power, Wei Ying remains steadfast, her resolve unshakable. He fights not only for himself but for the greater good, determined to vanquish the darkness and restore balance to the world. With each passing moment, his determination only grows stronger, driving him to push past his limits and emerge victorious against all odds.

As the battle raged on, the ground beneath them trembled with each thunderous impact, the very earth bearing witness to their struggle. Wei Ying moved with a grace and agility that belied his strength, his every strike guided by an unyielding resolve to protect those he held dear.

With each passing moment, the demon's fury seemed to grow, its attacks becoming more frenzied and desperate. But Wei Ying remained steadfast, his focus unbroken even as the shadows closed in around him. With a final, decisive blow, he struck true, his sword piercing the demon's heart with a blinding flash of light.

As the creature let out a final, echoing roar, its form began to crumble, dissolving into nothingness like mist in the morning sun. Wei Ying stood victorious, his chest heaving with exertion but his spirit unbowed. With a weary smile, he sheathed his sword, knowing that his battle was won but his journey was far from over.

He saw his parents coming, he hugged them and they check on how he is.

"I'm glad your alright a-ying, it was tough fighting with those demons. They have chosen this day to come and make mess I was wondering why is that". His mother have spoken to him.

Oh I clearly now understand what have happens here, they made some distraction for me in hoping I won't be able to come and save my family.

"Are you alright son?" Wei Changze asked his son while they head in the throne room.

"Don't worry a-die, a-niang, your son is strong enough. I just have a little trouble that's why I wasn't able to come as quickly as I can". He answered and give them a smile.

After talking with them for a while he went to his room and sat down the bed re-thinking of what have happened between him and the second jade.

I thought you are a righteous alpha as you and your family have always says. It turns out you were like the others. Judging without making a proper investigation. I am so disappointed in all of this. Lan Zhan, Lan wangji you will regret everything that you did with me. I promise you this when the time comes you will have hard time.

He have fall asleep thinking about his situation, a month later he have found out that he is pregnant he have kept it as a secret not even his family knows. As he doesn't want to shame his family just like what those enemies of him wants. He have trusted people who will help him with this, his Qing-jie and Ning-di. (Yes, the dafan wens were saved by him and currently staying in one of wei ying's territory) When he told his Jie and Didi they immediately found a solution that will keep his situation from being found out.

Wen Qing, and her little brother have worked hard with wei ying of making a portion that even the Gods will have an illusion instead of seeing him pregnant they will see him as normal. Five months on his pregnancy Wen Ruohan have declare war with the cultivation world. Wei Ying Helped them from the sidelines but he cannot shown his true form nor his real power because in keeping his pregnancy he have to sealed half of his real power.

He did his best to not see the second jade the father of his unborn child. After winning the war he disappeared with lan zhan having no chance even getting close to him.

So we're now getting to the most interesting part of the story. I am not sure when is my next update. But I will try. Let me know what you all think of the story so far. Thank you ladies. Love ya.
Best regards,
Lanceline93