Beginning

Wei Ying is very excited upon coming to Gusu Lan, he will joining his cousins Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng. Wei Ying is the only son of Omega Cangse Sanren of Fox Clan and Wei Changze a Alpha of Yunmeng Jiang. It is only their family knows the real score that Cangse Sanren actually a royalty from Fox Clan, cangse become the queen after her mother Boashen Sanren moved to heavenly realm. People from the cultivation world only knows that cangse is the only daughter of Immortal Boashen Sanren.

Wei Ying haven't presented but his parents were sure that he will be presented as an Omega, a male omega and he would be the next monarch of Fox heavenly clan. He actually have two adopted brothers, Wei Yang (Xue Yang) and Wei Xuanyu (Mo Xuanyu) his uncle Xiao Xingchen is also an white omega fox. Wei Ying is like his mother Cangse a red tailed 9 fox. As far as he knows the twin jades of Gusu have are both alphas the youngest have just newly presented.

After settling down wei ying sat next to his cousins Jiang Wanyin. In front of him he saw a jade like statue he is the most handsome man he have seen (though he have seen lots way back in heavenly realm). He decided to become friends with the said beauty.

He have tried his best to befriend Lan Zhan every morning he would greet him.

"Hey lan zhan, did you sleep well?" Wei ying said while sitting in front of the alpha, lan zhan didn't answered him but glare at him.

Why does he have this kind of smell? Is he an Omega?

" Eh lan zhan, why do you look at me like that?" "Do I look pretty?"

"Shameless!"

"Haha, lan zhan, lan zhan, say you will become my friend. You know I would invite you to visit my home town"

"No plans on visiting yiling"

"No not yiling lan zhan, somewhere that is far from here but I can only tell you when you agreed to become my friend. "

Lan zhan didn't answered him and just ignore him. Their days pass by like this wei ying trying to befriend him. On their last year of study. Wei Ying have finally presented and as what his parents have said he presented as an Omega.

Wei Ying was send home for a month and during those time lan zhan can't stop thinking about him.

Why do I think of that troublemaker I should be happy that he is gone, and I can finally have my peace. I should stay away from him, it's not right for me as Shufu said.

After a month wei Ying is back in gusu, he continue to bother the second jade and lan zhan continued to ignore him. One time they were sent for a night hunting, together with Lan Xichen and other disciples from Jiang, Nie, Jin, Wen, Lan they have travelled.

Lan Zhan was pair up with Wei Ying as both their abilities have match, (well In  terms wei ying have his powers sealed until he will return to Celestial Mountain).

After fighting with yaos, and some demons. Their group have found a place to camp for the night, wei ying saw lan zhan walked towards a certain place he followed him as he was afraid something will happen to him.

"Why are you following me?" Said lan zhan without looking at him.

"Ah lan zhan, I just wanted to accompany you---" before he can complete his words they both smell something in the air.

The next moment they found themselves attached with each other, they have walk far away from everyone that nobody have notice their scent becoming strong. That night something took over them, they spend the night together. It was actually a work from wei ying's family enemy who did spread the scent to triggered their rut and heat, in hoping to destroyed the imagine of the next monarch of Fox Clan.

Lan Zhan have made love to wei ying that night, under the moonlight he have let go of himself. Wei Ying was not far from him, he was actually feeling good from receiving all of it. He have realized that lan zhan is his fated pair after their first time. He have thought that in the morning they will be a couple but oh how wrong he was.

"What have you done? Is this why you have followed me here?" Lan zhan said angrily.

"I..i-"

"I know the likes of you! Shufu is right you were just like your mother wh--" before lan zhan can complete his words wei ying have slapped him.

"How dare you! I am also the victim here! And who are you to tell me that? You don't know my whole family!" Wei Ying is now very angry and hurt.

"Oh? Really?"

"I followed you as I was worried about your safety! If I just known it will turn out to be like this I should just have.." wei ying didn't finished his words as he have received an emergency signal from back in celestial mountain.

"As much as I would like to continue talking here I have to go"

"Go and never come back, i regret the time I spend with you. I regret losing control of myself. "

Wei Ying can hear his heart broken into thousand of pieces, he immediately teleported back to Celestial Mountain, lan zhan was shocked when he just disappeared as he have never known that wei ying is that strong.

He actually has a mixture feeling with what happened between them, he actually didn't mean to say those words to him but he is so confused.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey everyone!
I've changed the first Synopsys I've written and come up with better one, well let me know that you guys think.
Sorry I make this chapter faster as it needs with the story. I can feel a lot of twist with this, as during my break today from work I was rewatching some cdrama of my favorites. I have this plot but it might keep on adding and changing so for now. It will be a slow update. But yeah there will still be a wen war here but also war with heavenly realm and demon realm. A mixture of everything I can think of because why not. Haha 😆 I'm the authors anyway. See you my beloved readers.
Best regards.
Lanceline93