Prison on a farm

The Movie starts on a full moon, Mr. Tweedy walks with the dogs by a flashlight, then shaking a lock, then he continues walking with the dog.

A small hen peaks though one of the sheds. looking at Mr. Tweedy and the dogs the hen rab to the fence, then grabbing a spoon, the dog looks at the hen, then digging the dirt, then the flashlight appears at the spot but she was not there, he continues walking.

The hen reappears and continues digging, then putting the spoon down, then crawling under, then running by a brick wall, then putting the hand out, then three chickens appear joined by two others, then they all run to the fence.

"Shush!" Bunny shush them.

Babs whimpers as The strong hen tries to walk under the fence. Mr. Tweedy looks around.

"I'm stuck!" Bunny whispered loudly.

Ginger sighs as They all try to get the other hen out of the fence. The hen puts the hand on the strong hen's mouth, muffled talking, but she saw Mr. Tweedy and the dogs.

"Get back!" Ginger warms them.

They all pull her out of the fence, with Ginger pushing, then the chickens lay down.

Ginger runs away from the dog, followed by Mr. Tweedy.

The dog continues running at Ginger, then another dog runs at Ginger, chasing by the door.

The dogs walk up the stairs, then touching a gnome. The dogs walk up, the hen grabs a gnome, then the dog eats the gnome's head, then the door opens, revealing the most extremely egotistical, greedy, sadistic, ruthless, manipulative, sociopathic, callous and hot-tempered woman: named Mrs tweety.

"Mr. Tweedy"

"Eh?"

"What is that chicken doing outside the fence?"

"Oh!" Mr tweety chuckling nervously while grabbing the hen, "I don't know, love. I..."

"Just deal with it. Now!" She slams the door at Mr. Tweedy and the hen.

Mr. Tweedy walks to a bin, then opening a top, "I'll teach you to make a fool out of me" He throws the hen inside, then closing the top, "Now let that be a lesson to the lot of you! No chicken escapes from Tweedy's farm!" He walks away, then the title card appears.

Ginger puts a tally mark on the wall, then the chickens all sleep, getting up, yawning, leaving an egg.

then grabbing the eggs, then checking things on the paper for Tuesday, then putting eggs inside, then the door opens at Ginger.

with leaves blowing in, then walking outside, then pointing at the gate, then walking with Ginger.

then opening a gate, then pushing Ginger by the shoe, then closing the gate.

then walking in the house by hut 17, showing the paper, then they all gasp, then pushing a cart.

then walking by Mr. Tweedy, then they all run backwards by attacking the chicken, then opening a gate.

then putting down by the gate, then the chickens run, banging a gate, gasping, then they all hit the gate and overturn showing the feet, then sighing, then walking, then Mr. Tweedy appears.

then falling down while screaming, then closing the top, then Mrs. Tweedy shows the eggs with a pencil, drawing a line on the Egg Yield paper, then opening a door, then kicking Ginger, closing the gate showing the paper, then they all move out.