Stelle

Their first meeting was... Not pleasant...

No like... Seriously... Who'd find being pinned to the wall with two tanto-style swords through the shoulders with a spear at their throat? Well, Stelle got the right to experience it on a day when everything was already so stressful.

Waking up, remembering nothing, the antimatter legion, the doomsday beast, almost freaking exploding and then getting impromptu acupuncture with swords.

No one would be surprised by the nervousness she felt, having almost run into the woman that caused this when bursting into Herta's office but not finding her... But her  instead.

She... I didn't actually know her name, but that face didn't make it any easier to ask her for anything else than to spare her life.

"No, she's out to some geniuses' meeting, just missed her. There's a reason the Herta dolls are on standby currently, she doesn't want to be bothered."

That voice sent a chill up Stelle's back, like a corpse was talking back to her, just in that uncanny valley that told her that something was seriously off about this woman.

They were basically the same height but she felt so small under her gaze.

"Did she not leave a note or something? She called me her herself." She awkwardly felt the need to explain.

Getting only a head shake back.

This again... Nihl didn't like it... A dull of a feeling as it was, she didn't enjoy knowing she could feel jealousy to some extent...
This walking Stelleron had not records, like she was created from nothing and yet out of them too, she was the good creation while Nihl was failure upon failure. She didn't want to see this but, even if not as much, her eyes were sharper too.

As she picked up her dropped gaze she could see the other girl shaking a bit in the hands... You would too if you were staring down such a death stare Stelle was getting even if it was quite accidental.

"Come." Without asking, grabbing her hand in her and pulling her after her.

Stelle only did a loose jerk to get free but didn't try more, focusing on matching the other's regular but fast steps.

"You are quite healthy."

"What?"

"After our encounter I thought you'd take longer to recuperate but you seem to have no aftereffects."

Stelle just... 'Wut?' while being dragged along, feeling her palm getting sweaty.

"I seem to have confused you."

"How could you know that?" It was the first time she hadn't succeeded in avoiding her so this was their second meeting.

Nihl stopped walking, lifting their interlocked hands before lifting her free hand and putting two finger to Stelle's neck for a moment before dropping them but not letting go.

"All I need it a touch to be able to gather information."

She filped Stelle's arm, grabbing her wrist gently with her free hand, thumb pressing up on the tendon gently, tracing it up her arm with a feather light touch, pushing her sleeve up to the elbow while doing so.

"Where I hit would leave residual tension in the wrist and muscles."

Shifting her hand up the covered arm, despite the clothes, Stelle felt like nothing was there.

Pressing her thumb in into a point around half way up the arm.

"This simple press here would cause you pain still."

Tracing up her shoulder as she lifted her arm.

"You'd be unable to lift your arm past your shoulder yet."

tracing two fingers over the exposed clavicle.

"And the fact that I broke this bone on this side would still be bothering you."

Nihl didn't react much as her arms got slapped away by a red faced woman that finally got her senses back but she didn't let her yank her hand free.

There was one problem that dear Nihl was not really aware off, or at least in the meant way... In simple words, she was good looking, even if she looked like a trashed alcoholic with how little she cared in how she looked most of the time... And such touches, such caresses she used to feel the world could... And would... Often leave those unprepared flustered and sometimes more.

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable, let's move on." She said, going back to dragging Stelle who was still trying to put her head back in place and rub the redness off her face. (Girly got the rizz but not the feelings to go with it, at least not the feelings in the traditional sense of those terms.)

This was so embarrassing, she just froze up under such gentle touch from such a cold woman. She only snapped out of it when she did because her mind finally jumpstarted itself.

Dear aeons, her face felt so warm and barely anything had happened.

Despite it all, it did make her interested about this weird woman.

...

Maybe she it not as bad as she seemed to be.