Chapter 5:

Kara "wine, what's the occasion"? Lena "new beginnings, you and me finally being together, and us about to adopt the most amazing girl", Kara "I could definitely toast to that

Kara "wine, what's the occasion"? Lena "new beginnings, you and me finally being together, and us about to adopt the most amazing girl", Kara "I could definitely toast to that. Cheers", Lena "cheers", Kara "what's got you so bubbly", Lena "you're smile, it makes my day", Kara "you're happiness, I live for that", Lena "lets go start redesigning that room", Kara "okay. Any ideas", Lena and Kara went to the other bedroom and started to tear it apart, not literally but removing the things that no longer belonged in that room out of the room and out of the way. Lena built the closet and the bed, both were connected together, when it got late, Lena and Kara headed to bed, and figured they finished adding the finishing touches to the bedroom in the morning. The next morning, Lena was already up, and was finishing the bedroom while Kara was still fast asleep. Lena added the rug to the floor and the bean bag chair to the floor, Kara "you didn't need any help", Lena "when did you wake up", Kara "a few minutes ago", Lena "I didn't really need help, there wasn't much left to do plus I wanted to let you sleep. You were so peaceful and I didn't wanna bother you by waking you up", Kara "well. Thanks for letting me sleep, hadn't had a peaceful night in a while", Lena "you don't sleep peaceful when you're with me", Kara "no, don't get me wrong I do, and I love sleeping with you but sometimes out of the blue I will just have these random nightmares and it makes it hard for me to sleep", Lena "I'm sorry. Do you like it though", Kara "yeah. It came out really cute, and I think Violet is gonna love it", Lena "me too".

Lena "what's wrong", Kara "do you really think that the two of us will work out as a couple? Love doesn't end so well for me", Lena "I always knew it was you, Kara", she leaned into kiss her

Lena "what's wrong", Kara "do you really think that the two of us will work out as a couple? Love doesn't end so well for me", Lena "I always knew it was you, Kara", she leaned into kiss her. Lena "please don't ever doubt what we have, our chemistry is undeniably compatible, I'm so in love with you Kara Danvers", Kara "and I'm so in love with you Lena Luthor", Lena got a phone call from Alex. Alex "hey", Lena "hey what's up", Alex "got some good news, Avery can leave and be discharged today. Which means you and Kara can finally take her home", Lena "oh my gosh really, that's so great. Are her stats completely back normal", Alex "yeah, she's been able to eat again, the poison is completely out of her system. She is taking this medication to help with her stomach but other than that she's all good and free to finally move in with you and Kara", Lena "well, that's just amazing. We'll be there later to come and get her", Alex "okay. No problem, I'll see you both soon", Kara "who was that on the phone", Lena "your sister, she says that Avery will be discharged today and that we can finally take her home today", Kara "that's great. What time are we headed to get her", Lena "in a little while. There's no rush, plus I could really use a shower", Kara "me too, mind if I join you", Lena "I don't mind not one bit", Lena grabbed Kara by the hand, leading her to the bathroom, her and Lena got in the shower. Freshly clean and out of the shower, the two of them got dressed.