The loose undershirt slid down to the forearm, revealing the smooth and round shoulders. The edge of the clothes happened to press on the breasts. If you look closely, you can see that the nipples are hard and moist, and the color is abnormally bright red. It was as if someone had just released it from the mouth.

The clothes couldn't hang on the body and slipped a little, revealing the covered breasts on the other side. There was a distinct tooth mark on the slightly raised bulge, which just covered the areola.

The man's coaxing words lingered in his ears. He grabbed the red quilt under his hands and spread his legs obediently.

The knees that were together were open, but the most private part was not visible at all. Ji Xingqian no longer urged him, but lowered his noble body and did something he had already done. want to do.

Aya felt a dampness and heat in his toes, and something soft and hot was on his feet. He stood up and looked down. The man was holding one of his feet, sticking out his tongue to lick the big toe.

"W-what are you doing?" Aya wanted to pull his foot back, but Ji Xingan held his foot firmly.

The noble prince kissed him all the way from his toes to the instep. These snow-white feet had stepped on his heart from the first day he saw them. The noble prince had a foot fetish, which would inevitably make people laugh if he told them.

Aya's voice was trembling, and her whole body was red with embarrassment. The man kissed her from the instep all the way up, kissed her ankles and knees, squeezed her head between her legs, licked the skin on the inside with her tongue, and finally bit it lightly, unprepared. His breath hit his private parts.

His underpants had long been taken off, and his private parts were sensitive and secreted sexual juice when the heat wave hit. His penis also stood up quietly without anyone touching it, and the bitten area was itchy and numb. , Aya tried to retreat, but was caught in the lower back.

"Don't hide." The man's magnetic voice was low and sexy. Aya's heartbeat accelerated, and she let him continue his next move blankly.

Ji Xingqian sucked Aya's inner leg flesh until it turned red, and then he touched Shuang'er's private parts with his slightly calloused fingers. He lifted the hem of his clothes and naturally played with Aya's two-finger-thick penis.

Aya had never masturbated even in her entire life. Her penis was sensitive and hard and swollen in his hand, like a small stick.

"Uh~~Don't, don't touch!" He pulled Ji Xingan's arm in fear. In the past nineteen years, he had been exhausted physically and mentally, and his sexual organs had never been excited. Now the cock is standing erect in the man's hand. It is obviously painful because of the swelling, but there is a different kind of comfort when it is moved by the slightly calloused hands.

Not only did Ji Xingqian not stop moving, he also wrapped his soft palms around the turtle's head‍‌‎‍‎, and pressed and rubbed it slightly. The sensitive turtle's head‍‌‎‍‎ simply couldn't stand this. Stimulated, Aya moved her waist and spurted out the first rays within a few moments.

"Aya ‍‎‍‌‌ejaculated a lot." Ji Xingan opened his hand and raised it, and Aya saw that his big hand was covered with white goo that he had ejaculated.

He pulled the handkerchief placed by the bedside and wiped Ji Xinqian's hands with a blushing face.

"I didn't ask you to do it, you wanted to do it yourself." He felt a little aggrieved in his words. He had not received sex education, and Shuang'er thought that ejaculation was a shameful thing.

"Are you comfortable then?"

"Comfortable..." There was no denying that his mind went blank when he ejaculated.