Chapter 5

The hermaphrodite prince wanted to be Orion's companion, and he opened his uterus and turned into a country woman

-----

[What the author wants to say:]

I like swearing a lot lately

----------

The current emperor of Dafeng is called Ji Rujun. When he was sixteen, he chose the son of the prime minister as his companion. In the past twenty years, he and his companion had four sons and one daughter. Among them, the most favored ones are the Shuang'er, his daughter and the fourth son.

The emperor's intersex son was named Ji Xinyuan. At this time, he was hiding behind the yellow curtain to watch his father summon a country man.

The rude man was more than eight feet tall, and his coarse linen clothes could not block his muscular body. Although he was kneeling below, his aura was no weaker than that of his emperor father.

Everything started seven days ago. Ji Xinyuan begged the emperor to take him out to play. Ji Rujun always loved the child, so he let him lead the horse and walked together. The father and son unknowingly headed to the suburbs of the capital.

Someone was raising horses on the outskirts of the city, and happened to encounter a crazy horse rushing out. Ji Xinyuan's horse was frightened, and he immediately raised his head to throw Ji Xinyuan off.

Even though Ji Rujun was extremely skilled in martial arts, it was difficult for him to dismount his horse and run towards his son in such a short period of time.

At the critical moment, a reckless man ran out from the side and opened his hands to catch Ji Xinyuan who was thrown into the air by the horse. Seeing that Crazy Horse was still running, he put Ji Xinyuan down, took out the ax from his back and threw it at Crazy Horse.

The sharp ax directly cut off one of the Crazy Horse's hind legs, and the huge horse fell to the ground with a roar. The man walked over and grabbed Ji Xinyuan's frightened horse. Perhaps because of his recklessness, the horse quickly stood still.

The father and son traveled incognito, and even the prime minister didn't know they were out. When Ji Rujun saw that he had saved his son, he immediately wanted to give him some silver as a thank you gift.

The reckless man didn't answer, said, "It's a little effort," picked up the ax and walked away.

Back to today, Ji Rujun was still thinking about what to reward him, when he saw his son behind the yellow curtain waving.

He asked the man to wait here while he went behind the curtain to see his son.

"Father, I want to be his companion." Ji Xinyuan's face turned red. It was rare for a Shuang'er to ask someone to be his companion. This was the same as a daughter's family telling their parents who they wanted to marry.

"No." Ji Rujun immediately denied it. Ji Xinyuan was a noble prince, and he didn't need to be someone else's companion. Even if he had to choose a book owner, he would have to choose one of the high-ranking nobles' sons. How could he become a companion to suburban roughnecks?

"Father~" Ji Xinyuan immediately acted coquettishly, but Ji Rujun did not accept this trick anymore, "Let alone being a father. If your mother finds out, she will blame me for spoiling you."

Ji Xinyuan pursed his lips and said, "The queen mother said that if I want to choose the book's owner, it will be entirely up to me, and I will be his companion! Besides, he saved your son, and I think he is a good person!"

Ji Xinyuan has not been idle these days. He sent someone to check the details of the mangy man. He found out that he was a hunter from the suburbs of the city. His parents were unknown. His grandfather who depended on him also passed away ten years ago. Now he is 27 or 28 years old, and there is no one at home.