Aya's mother couldn't leave after giving birth. Foreign Land also knew some witchcraft. The King of Foreign Land found a way to restrain Aya's mother. He imprisoned him and played with him, but he couldn't find a way to deal with the poisonous insects in the child. Otherwise, He must beat Aya to death in front of her mother to vent his anger!

In order for her child to grow up safely, Aya's mother held on and protected her child even if she was being played with day and night.

When Aya was twelve years old, the king of the foreign land no longer wanted to kill him. Anyone with a discerning eye could see that Aya was a beautiful woman. Moreover, Aya followed Aya's mother and was an unknown twin. Sex people.

In a foreign land, intersex people are a symbol of lust and promiscuity. It's just that Aya's mother didn't know the customs of the foreign land, otherwise he, an intersex person, would not marry the king of the foreign land.

Aya's mother saw the dirty thoughts of the foreign king. Her lustful eyes not only stayed on him once, but now she actually turned to his child!

He was afraid that the child would follow his own path, so he placed an even more terrifying poison on him. This poison would cut off flesh and desire. As long as a man dared to touch him, the poison would kill him. Follow the state of intercourse and get into the man's body, biting his heart and lungs alive!

Aya knew that her father was a scumbag since she was a child. Her mother told him how a normal family should get along. There was no normal person in the foreign royal family. Every time he saw his mother being forcibly taken away and coming back with injuries, he wanted to say, let him take her place.

The first time he told his mother this, she slapped him in the face.

His mother hugged him and cried hoarsely, "Aya, mother protects you so much so that you can one day escape from a foreign land and go to the Central Plains or Dafeng! Mother hopes that you can go back clean and find someone who truly loves you and cares for you." your people."

Aya seemed to still have his mother's words in his ears. He closed his eyes. Just three days ago, his mother died of illness. The night before she died, she was still suffering inhuman torture from her father and uncles. Not only that, these rotten people Instead of burying my mother, I want to throw her mother's bones on the grassland to feed the birds.

These men didn't dare touch him because they couldn't break the joy-destroying poison on him.

Aya curled up her lips and revealed a smile that could captivate the world, "It will take two days to break the poison. At that time, please invite all the uncles to enjoy your son's body." He was afraid that the king of the foreign land would see something, so he emphasized: "You are going to prepare the grandest funeral for my mother."

The king of the foreign land was planted with a brain-eating poison by Aya's mother, and his brain was almost eaten by the poisonous insects. Now he is like a walking corpse, only following the deepest lustful power of his body. When he heard that his beautiful son was finally willing to give in, Playing with it himself, he immediately nodded in agreement, and then sent someone to inform his brothers that he would give it to his intersex son in two days.

Those men have long coveted Aya's beauty, and when they heard the news, they wished that the day would jump to two days later.

Half a month ago, the palace was sealed.

"It is now the middle of autumn, and the offenses from foreign lands on the border are getting more and more serious. Since they changed kings, they have become less and less respectful to us." The emperor looked at the officials and said, "I plan to end it in the autumn. How do you feel about conquering a foreign land?"