Chapter 2 "But..why?"

"Beep, beep, beep", The alarm on my phone rang.

I slammed it off, rolling out of bed. That was a good nap. I rubbed my eyes as I walked over to my closet looking at a few different clothing options, i didn't have much clothing since i just got my older sister, Cecilia's hand-me-downs. My parents never bought anything for me.

I did have this one dress though, it was a black spaghetti strap with a slit up to my upper thigh. I decided it was too much and there was no need to impress Mr. Armani or as most people know him, Ezra Armani.

I decided to go with baggy jeans and a white long sleeve top, which was a little too low chested for my liking as i didn't like showing much skin. But whatever.

"Luna get your ass down here now! Ezra will be here in 20 minutes to have dinner!"

Shit. i forgot that it was a dinner too. That alarm was to only wake me up for the selection. I didn't have much time so i ran into the bathroom, put on socks and shoes, since that was my father's standard, and then did a natural look. it wasn't anything special just lip liner and mascara. Actually that's a lie, a bit of foundation as-well to cover the bruises. Since that's all i had anyways, i was always told i could never wear makeup that much because it would take the spotlight off my sister.

"LUNA DOWN HERE. NOW"

Well shit i'm gonna get my ass beat.

I walk down the stairs to see Ezra standing there, he was at least 6'5 and god damn was he perfect but i was never going to admit that, We locked eyes for a moment before Cecilia ran up to him and started hugging him like they had been long distance, but the look of unamused on his face tells me different.

Instead of standing there any longer i walked into the dining hall where i sat, waiting for the rest of my "family". They didn't care to introduce me because they didn't care, they knew i wouldn't be picked. i'm lost in my own thoughts and everyone had already entered the room and sat down i guess. The only voice that broke my thoughts was

"Who's that." Ezra questioned. Looking and pointing straight at me. I wouldn't dare put my head up, i was taught to keep my head to the floor.

"That's Luna, but she's not important, look at beautiful Cecilia" My father added while Cecilia's eyes were sparkling at Ezra.

"I want that one" Ezra demanded, acting like i was a toy to pick out.

"No you don't." my father added, "She's worthless and ugly. Look at Cecilia for a change, she's stunning with beauty."

"Nope, my decision is final." Ezra glared over at my father. "I declare this dinner over. She's moving in with me tomorrow. No questions asked." He slammed his fist on the table and walked out with whom i presume is his father and body guards.

"what the fuck" i hissed at myself.

"he just chose you because your the easiest to be a sex slave" Cecilia snarled.

"i'm excusing myself." i said, before getting up and leaving.

i head up the stairs, hearing cecilia and my father laugh hysterically, i got into my room and i sat on my bed for a good minute. lost in thought, i snap back to reality.

"i assume i should start packing."

i picked out the few clothes i had, putting them in a bag.

once i was done, i looked over at the time. 1 am the clock blinked.

i changed into pajamas and thought.

"But..why?"

————————-
AHHH IM ALREADY SO EXCITED!

Thoughts?

Questions?

Comments?

hope you enjoyed, many more chapters to come!