Chapter 42. Karma got your back

Start from the beginning

"Band darwaza" Rudraksh's angry voice cut him off as he looked up at Veer's son and nodded is head

He continued his part "Now I was convinced at this point that I could never be her one. Suman would never look at me with love. But one ordinary night, I saw the band darwaza open. My mind told me to leave her alone but my foot had already started making their way towards it. I peeked inside and saw her talking with Veer. My mind clouded with so many thoughts, was she cheating? Is this why she was not in love with me?. When I asked them about the same, Suman told me that Veer had just come to tell her the truth of his wife. That his wife Meera was the one responsible for the death of my child. She was the one who delayed Suman's visit to the vaidh's due to which the baby was strangled within the womb by the umbilical cord. I saw red. My anger knew no boundaries."

"I was so angry that I almost killed Veer but his next words made me rethink my decision. He said he would surrender his wife to me."

"I'm so sorry I was blinded by rage when I saw Meera scared for the life of his son, I wanted to give her the pain. And I lost control. Her body felt so soft against mine. I was a husband who was declined of his rights for many years, when I touched her, I lost it. I never meant to kill her but when her body went lifeless, I realised what I did. I killed her."

Rudraksh listened to all this bullshit with his hands gripped into a tight fist. He could feel his nails digging up his palm. But he was quietly listening to all his story because of the hand that was placed on his shoulder. His Radha maa was by his side calming the beast inside him who wanted nothing but the blood of these two

"It was years later when Suman told me that Devyansh was her and Veer's child. That she was never pregnant with my child. That it was all a lie. That Meera was never involved in their love story and had absolutely nothing to do with it. Suman started to talk nicely with me when I said nothing to her betrayal, she even cooked dinner for me? Can you believe it? I finally felt accepted. It was then when she told me her wish to make Devyansh a righful owner for half of the palace and I agreed. If it meant to keep her talk with me nicely, then I would do it. A hundred times again"

"Why did you lie about my mother?" Rudraksh asked Veer Arora who looked at him

"I was scared. Alright? The king had caught me with his wife in a closed room, what else was I supposed to say? Also Suman hated Meera. She hated that she was my wife and gets to live with me, carry my name. So she came up with this lie, I only followed her words." Veer Arora said not meeting his eyes with Rudraksh

"Haramkhor, tune meri maa ka sauda kiya? Iss haveli ke liye?"

"Accha tab A&R ka CEO kiya tha tab toh bohot khush the tum, aaj apne baap ko gaali de raha hai?"

"Mann toh karta hai Teri Jaan lelu, but no you'll pay for your crime. This riches. This palace. All this money. Bohot pasand hai na?"

Veer looked at his son who looked no less than his death right now

Veer smirked at his son's foolishness
"You think you'll catch me? Didn't you heard? The queen is madly in love with me, she wouldn't let anything happen to me"

Rudraksh smirked back at him and looked over his shoulder

Their eyes landed on Samaira. Suman stood beside her. Her eyes covered with tears as she took few steps forward. Samaira told Suman about how Devyansh will never accept her as her mother if she doesn't help them make Veer and Aarav pay for their crime

"Devyansh, call the local police" she said while looking at Veer Arora.

"Suman....tell them..they can't do anything" Veer walked towards her and started shaking her furiously grabbing her shoulders.