"You're gonna be okay?"
"Yeah, Lupus doesn't usually get to me like this." He grumbled and lifted his head,
"It hasn't been used in a while. Could be the shock."
"Mm.."

"Remus let's go." Moody spoke and Remus lifted his head and gave Sirius one more kiss before he left the room with Moody and Braxton.

"We will not be starting with combat training today Mr Lup-"
"Greyback." Remus said as he steadied himself as his vision wavered.
"Huh?"
"Mr Greyback- Or just Remus. That's not my last name."
"You are the son of Lyall no?"
"Yes but I can't- I'm not-"
"Remus may be Lyalls by blood but he is not his family." Moody said as he pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the door they'd stopped infront of.

Remus felt a growl rise in his throat and they both looked back at him. He caught himself and looked away.

He had no reason to have gotten angry because what Moody said was the truth. Lyall and Hope were his parents but they weren't family.

Remus remained silent as Moody walked through the door, followed by Braxton and finally Remus.

It was a long staircase going downwards lit dimly by torches racked up on the walls. Remus spoke as they began fo descend,
"What is this? A dungeon?" He joked, trying to. lighten up the atmosphere but as Braxton gave him a dark look over his shoulder and Remus felt a shiver go up his spine,
"Yes."

A dungeon.

He'd darkened the atmosphere rather than lightened it.

"Lupus."
"Stop it."
"Lupus."

Remus crashed into the wall, catching himself with his hands as he tried to keep his consciousness.

"Lupus."

"Stop..please."

"Lupus."

Remus felt his nails dig into the wall and they scratched down and he groaned out,

"Braxton please."

"Lupus!"

Remus felt a rage over come him and the next thing he knew he'd lunged at Braxton who'd simply caught him by the wrist and twisted till Remus had collapsed down to his knees with his back to Braxton.

He snarled and snapped but he knew if he moved his arm would break. Fenrir had held him like this before and Remus had made a mistake.

He felt his bones snap in his back but it wasn't because of Braxton and Remus felt his teeth grow and just like that he didn't care if he broke his arm.

He span and his arm did snap and Braxton stepped back as Remus let out another snarl as his arm snapped back into place along with all of his other snapping and going back into a different position.

"Didn't young Black say this is meant to hurt him?" Braxton asked
"I don't care. Chain him so we can leave."

Braxton done just that, it hadn't been easy with Remus snapping at him but he was strong enough to hold Remus' growing muzzle shut.

Then they left.

And Remus could not calm down. He snapped and snarled at the locked door and he pulled at the chains aggressively as he continued to turn.

October 17th, 1978
Tuesday

The next thing he knew he was cold. The room was cold. The stone was cold.

And it was dark.

And he hurt.

He hurt so much.

The chains wrapped around his torso and his neck had shrunk with his form. Remus cursed magic.