The beginning (3/3)

~Crux pov~

As the days stretched into weeks, my determination to escape from the scientist's clutches burned brighter than ever.

With each passing moment, I meticulously plotted my breakout, biding my time until the perfect opportunity presented itself.

Finally, the fateful moment arrived.

Under the cover of darkness, when the scientist's attention was diverted, Y/n seized his chance.

With agility born of desperation, I slipped through the confines of my cell, my heart pounding with adrenaline.

Silent as a shadow, I navigated the labyrinthine corridors of the laboratory, my senses on high alert for any sign of danger.

Every creak of the floorboards, every whisper of movement sent a jolt of fear coursing through him, but he pressed onward, fueled by his unwavering determination to escape.

As he neared the exit, a voice echoed through the darkness, freezing him in his tracks.

"Not so fast, my dear subject," the scientist's chilling tone sent shivers down my spine as the scientist stepped into view, blocking my path to freedom.

But before the scientist could make a move, a figure emerged from the shadows, a beacon of hope in the darkness.

It was Master Wu, the wise and venerable mentor of the Ninja.

"Leave him be, villain," Master Wu's voice was calm but filled with authority as he faced the scientist.

"Your reign of terror ends here." The scientist sneered, his eyes narrowing with malice.

"Ah, Master Wu, how delightful to see you again. But I'm afraid you're too late to stop me."

With a flourish of his hand, the scientist unleashed a barrage of dark energy, intent on subduing Master Wu and capturing me once more.

But Master Wu was prepared, his movements swift and precise as he deflected the attack with ease.

I watched in awe as Master Wu unleashed his own martial prowess, engaging the scientist in a battle of wills and wits.

With each strike and parry, it became clear that Master Wu was a force to be reckoned with.

As the battle raged on, I seized the opportunity to slip past the combatants, making a break for the exit.

With every step, he could feel the weight of my captivity lifting, replaced by a newfound sense of freedom and hope.

And as he emerged into the cool night air, I knew that my journey was far from over.

"Come on, we have to go!" I called out, urging Master Wu to join him in their escape.

But Master Wu remained locked in combat, his focus unwavering as he continued to fend off the scientist's attacks.

"We can't leave him!" I told myself, torn between my desire to flee and my loyalty to the wise mentor who had come to my aid.

~3rd person pov~

Master Wu spared Crux a brief glance, his eyes filled with determination.

"Go, young one. Your path lies beyond these walls. I will hold off the scientist and ensure your escape."

Crux hesitated for a moment, torn between his instinct to stay and fight alongside Master Wu and the urgency of their escape.

But deep down, he knew that Master Wu was right.

His destiny awaited him beyond the laboratory walls, and he couldn't afford to let anything stand in his way.

With a final nod of gratitude to Master Wu, Crux turned and sprinted into the night, his heart pounding with a mixture of exhilaration and apprehension.

As he disappeared into the darkness, he vowed to honor Master Wu's sacrifice by embracing his newfound freedom and using it to protect those in need.

And as he raced towards an uncertain future, Crux knew that he would never forget the wise mentor who had guided him on the first steps of his journey, nor the lessons he had learned along the way.

With each stride, he drew closer to his destiny as the Spike Ninja, ready to face whatever challenges awaited him with courage and determination.

As dawn broke on the horizon, Crux found himself on the outskirts of a bustling city of Ninjago.

The sounds of civilization drawing him closer with each passing moment.

He knew that he couldn't linger in the shadows forever; it was time to step into the light and begin his journey as the Spike Ninja.

But before he could take another step forward, a familiar voice called out to him from the shadows.

"Kid," the voice was soft yet filled with warmth, causing Crux to freeze in his tracks.

Turning, he saw Master Wu emerging from the darkness, his figure battered but unbowed, a reassuring smile gracing his lips.

"You... you made it," Crux stammered, disbelief coloring his words as he rushed to Master Wu's side and hugged him.