The beginning (1/3)

~3rd person pov~

Crux Katz, an ordinary 18 year old teenager, trudged into his apartment, laden with bags of groceries.

The weight of the bags tugged at his arms, but he pushed through, eager to unwind after a long day.

Setting the bags down in the kitchen, he sighed in relief.

"Phew, that's better," Crux muttered to himself, rubbing his sore arms.

With a sense of accomplishment, he headed for the bathroom, looking forward to a refreshing shower.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Crux's favorite show, Lego Ninjago, flickered to life on the screen.

He settled onto the couch, ready to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation.

Just as he was about to lose himself in the adventures of his favorite characters, a strange phenomenon interrupted his evening.

A portal materialized in the middle of the living room, shimmering with otherworldly energy.

Crux's eyes widened in shock. "What the...?"

Before he could react, a powerful force pulled him toward the swirling vortex.

Panic surged through him as he reached out for anything to hold onto, but it was futile.

With a final cry for help, he vanished into the portal's depths, the world around him fading to black.

In another realm, a mad scientist cackled with delight as he observed the portal's arrival.

"Ah, what do we have here?" he mused, excitement gleaming in his eyes.

Suddenly Crux tumbled out of the portal, unconscious and disoriented, the scientist wasted no time in seizing his opportunity.

With a wicked grin, he scooped up Y/n and carried him to his laboratory, eager to begin his twisted experiments.

Days blurred into nights as Crux remained unconscious, his mind clouded by the effects of the scientist's machinations.

When he finally regained consciousness, the throbbing pain in his head served as a grim reminder of his ordeal.

~Crux pov~

"Where... where am I?" I groaned, blinking against the harsh light filtering into the room.

Panic surged through me as I surveyed my surroundings, realizing that I was trapped in some kind of cell.

But before I could gather my thoughts, the sound of approaching footsteps echoed through the corridor outside.

Heart pounding, I pressed myself against the wall, desperately seeking a means of escape.

As the door creaked open, revealing the silhouette of a scientist looming in the doorway, my pulse quickened with fear.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I demanded, my voice trembling with apprehension.

The scientist's eyes gleamed with malicious intent as he stepped into the room.

"Ah, my dear subject," he purred, a sinister smile playing at his lips.

"You are about to become my greatest experiment yet."

My heart pounded in mu chest as I braced for whatever horrors awaited me.

The scientist's words sent a chill down my spine, filling me with a sense of dread unlike anything he had ever experienced.

"I won't be your guinea pig!" I declared, my voice laced with defiance as I backed away from the advancing figure to the corner of my cell.

The scientist's laughter echoed off the sterile walls, sending shivers down my spine. "Oh, but you will, my dear. You see, you possess a power unlike anything I've ever encountered before."

My eyes widened in disbelief and confusion. "What power? What are you talking about?"

The scientist's grin widened as he circled around me, his gaze filled with malevolent glee. "You are the key to unlocking the ultimate weapon-the White Spike. And I intend to harness that power, no matter the cost."

My mind reeled with the implications of the scientist's words.

I had been thrust into a world of madness and experimentation, my very existence now a pawn in the hands of a madman.

But amidst the fear and uncertainty, a spark of defiance ignited within my heart.

I refused to be a pawn in someone else's twisted game

I would fight back, no matter the odds.

With a steely resolve, my eyes met the scientist's gaze head-on. "You may have trapped me here, but you'll never break me. I will find a way to stop you and protect those you seek to harm."

The scientist's laughter echoed through the chamber, but I stood tall, my spirit unbroken.

Though I may have been thrust into darkness, I refused to let it consume me.

With courage as my weapon and determination as my shield, I was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.