Pt2/ A Possessed Buffalo

Start from the beginning

"I think it's finally over . So, where are we going now?" Min exclaimed cheerfully.
"Obviously, back to village." Yin replied, untouched.
This made Min feel very sad. Because he again thought how it was his fault why they got into all this trouble but until now he was treated so nicely by him. He fell silent and kept his head low as if to display how guilty he felt.
They walked for quite some time until Yin noticed something was off and asked Min, "Are you okay? Are you feeling sick or something little Min?"
"I'm sorry."
"Huh."
"I'm sorry. Because of me you two got into trouble. I always make everything worse for everyone. You two gege were so nice to me yet I repaid you this way. Please forgive me."
Ling Yin was too stunned to speak. He didn't think Min would feel this way. But he didn't have the courage to bring up what Xiao Nan said to him back down the well when Min was climbing up.
"I've always heard how much bad luck he carried. But never knew it was that dangerous. We literally met him today but look at us now, trying our best to stay alive."
Back there Ling Yin almost agreed to this statement but now here looking at Min's sincere little face and heart touching apology, he doesn't feel the same anymore.
What if this boy doesn't carry any bad luck but just happen to stumble into every dangerous and fatal situations at coincidental manner? What if his backstory and people getting into trouble after meeting him is just their own luck but a very funny timing? What if Xiao Nan's statement is very wrong? Speaking of Xiao Nan, where the hell is ——

"Ahhhhh" both Yin and Min jumped.
"We left Xiao Nan in the well!" Ling Yin yelled.
"I think I forgot feeling up the water barr——
They blinked at each other.
Min went all red. " I'm sorry again." He whispered.
Though Yin felt a bit mad but he couldn't argue now. At least little Min is a obedient student.
"No time to talk. We have to get to him."
Min nodded. They both went back to where they came from.
_____________________________________________________________
"Xiao Nannnnn, can you hear meeeee" Yin bellowed.
"Hmmmmmm." A voice replied.
Ling Yin sighed relieved.
"Then come up the coast is clear."
Saying so he sat on the stone and then spoke to Min, "Little Min, I've something to tell you."
Min came back from daze and looked at him.
" What you said before and apologised for really made me thinking. After some really deep and thorough thinking, I've come to the conclusion that you are completely wrong."
Min blinked. Obviously didn't get it.
"I mean you are not unlucky. Everything has a meaning and purpose. One thing may happen to someone for other person's doing. For instance, you go to an inn but the food is bad it's not your luck that made the food bad it's the chef who did it. So what I really mean is that little Min you aren't unlucky but has a bad timing that's all." Saying all this Ling Yin looked at Min's face and got startled to see streams of tears oozing from Min's eyes.
Did i move him that much or did I offend him in some way. Yin thought to himself.
"Little Min are you alright?"
" Yes I am . It's just you are too kind." Min said wiping his eyes with his sleeves.
Just then Nan arrived at the top.
"Damn i feel like a mere mole. Can't see straight. I was so worried. Are you sure we are totally safe. Where is that thing. And—— he stopped right there after realising Min was tearing down and Yin had a hand on his shoulder —— guys, what did I miss?"
"It's nothing just — he was cut short when a thunderous growl was bellowed behind them. That buffalo came back!
Right when the monster came, Xiao Nan quickly started climbing down.
Yin tugged on Min's sleeves. "Come on let's go down the well again."
"We can't."
"Why?!"
"Because Nan gege has the spoon and the dagger."
"..——"
"There is nothing we can do except me trying to force the buffalo away from here or at least distract it while you flee."
"What? No we can run."
"No I can't I'm too tired for that and that monster is too close now. This is my chance to see what I can do. RUN AWAY GEGE!!!"
"NO DONT!!"
But Min can't stop now. Now that his master's words were ringing in his ears. "Cross your limits and challenge your self and discover new powers within you."
He leapt forward in a curved position, both arms in a weird flowing motion on his right  and legs running straight towards the buffalo like there is no tomorrow.
The buffalo too started grunting and growling and ran towards Min. Both of them getting closer about to collide. Ling Yin ready to close his eyes and scream on the top of his lungs when suddenly a gush of lightning then some golden light filled Min's right side and his arms sprang at
The buffalo and Bamm!! A loud boom noise and a gush of light. Yin had to close his eyes. When he opened them it was a surprising scene before him. Min was laying on the yard arms spread in hugging pose meanwhile the buffalo on the other side a few feet away laying motionless. It all happened so fast to even see anything. But Yin knew what he just saw. He saw the work of Qi.  This is the super ability the most talented and gifted cultivators achieve.
He quickly went to check on Min. He wasn't moving.
He checked his pulse and heartbeat. It was alright and he was breathing. Luckily.
Yin took Min in his arms and was about to take him away when beside him the buffalo slowly stood up on his hooves. That thing didn't die it just passed out for awhile.
Yin gulped. He firmly grabbed onto Min's waist and spun back ran towards the stairs.
The buffalo too went behind him. Then suddenly over his head, Yin felt something big and black jump over at the direction of the buffalo and moments later he hard the beast cry.
He stopped on his tracks and spun around to see.
The buffalo had a bloody scar on his forehead. And before him stood a tall woman officer clad in black attire with an unsheathed sword in right hand ready for another strike.
"Easy there Lieutenant Najifa. These possessed creatures are mere puppets of the dark force. The only way to stop them is to break their curse." A speedy woman's voice was heard.
Yin's head swung at the voice's direction.
There slowly climbing up the stairs was a broad woman in white dress and long black hair and she was wearing a very special vermilion long robe.