Hated

"Thank you guys." She said. "You're welcome." A weak, pained voice answered, leading her to flick the light on. She stared in confusion, when a purple jolt hit the three. "Go! Join Caleb's club!! Save yourselves! GO!!" She commands. "We're not going back there. No music is worth making if it's not with you." Luke protests.

"I don't care!! GO, NOW!! You'll always be in my heart!! GET OUT!! I HATE YOU!!" She yelled at the three ghosts, forcing them to leave, going to the HGC. Once inside, Caleb puts them under a spell, eternally making the three loyal.

Four months later.

Deciding to check in with Caleb, Julie goes over to the club, curious. Inside, she sees her boys, entranced and singing onstage. Trapped and under Caleb's spell, they dance robotically, a shell of who they once were. The elder ghost came up to her. "What did you do to them?" Her voice was ice, steel hard. "They are forever loyal to me and me alone, Julie. You sent them away to 'protect' them. Now, they belong to me." He gloated. As Luke sang, his cloudy eyes locked onto hers, the fog cleared. Reggie and Alex soon followed, desperately wanting to rejoin her, but she shook her head sadly. This was where they had to stay. The trio flashed out, Caleb roaring in fury and turning on Julie.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? WHERE DID THEY GO!?!" He shouted at her. Head tilted back in defiance, she levels a cool stare his way. "Their loyalty to ME won out, the spell breaking. I regained my boys. I'm heading home to celebrate now. Buh bye."