Gone

Sneaking into the building, the group heard a loud scream, hurrying up the stairs. Turning down a hallway, the five find their missing family member strapped to a table. "Phoebe! GET HER OFF THAT TABLE!!" Her mother shouted. "No. Take them to the holding cells. I will have no interference for the ritual." The dark haired girl instructed. "At once, my lady." One of her agents said. "PHOEBE, DON'T DO THIS!! WE'RE YOUR FAMILY!!" Trevor begged, but she was unmoved. Not looking their way as the five were forcefully walked to holding cells, the ritual soon began, Phoebe screaming in agony as the ghostly woman, Isis, merged with her.

Two hours later.

Released from her bindings, Phoebe/Isis made her way to her family, trapped in holding cells. "Mom. Trevor." She called. The mentioned pair rushed forward, hands pressed against the glass. Wearing a form fitting gown, they were released. "It's time for you to go home. Leave me here. When they took me, one explained what I'd have to go through in order to summon Isis. I've accepted my fate. You need to as well." She said.

Callie grabbed her arm. "This is what I'm meant to do. Lucky, get them out of here. You're the only one who can. Podcast stays with me." Order given, the dark skinned girl pushed the three from the room. Standing there, Podcast shifted, nervous.

As the years went on, both Phoebe/Isis and Podcast, revealing his name to be Logan, got growth spurts, shooting up in height, faces losing their baby fat. One night leads Logan to convince his wife to visit her family. "Trevor and Lucky will no doubt be married by now. Your mom and Gary too, I imagine. Go. Visit them. I'll be right by your side the entire time." She hesitated, nervous.

A knock at the door had Callie, Gary, Trevor and Lucky hurrying to investigate, confused. Who knew where they lived?? Upon opening it, the four gasp in shock, overjoyed to see two familiar faces. "Phoebe?? Is that you??" Her mother whispers. A soft smile crosses the woman's lips, nodding. "It's really me. I'm here for a visit. You remember Podcast, right? His name's actually Logan. We married eight years ago. I'm happy. Me and Isis. She's come to love him like I have." Phoebe explained, eyes shimmering with love. The well built, muscular male next to Callie's youngest remained watchful, prepared to use his powers to protect her.

Trevor approached, arms extended. Phoebe/Isis's hands fisted in her brother's shirt, eyes closed. "I missed your hugs." She murmured to him. Lucky stood off to the side, waiting her turn. Upon stepping back, Lucky took her husband's place. "My brother is lucky to have you, Lucky. I mean it." The older woman reddened, Phoebe's chiming laughter bright and comforting. An unseen signal had Phoebe growl, annoyed. 'My queen, we have to go. You cannot be away from home for long, remember?' Her husband's voice echoed in her head, resigned.

"My husband and I have to leave for now. We WILL be back sometime soon. Goodbye, Mom, Gary, Trevor and Lucky. Logan, let's go." The taller male guided his wife to their home. Reaching the door, Phoebe slumped over, unresponsive. Logan freaked out, shaking her. "PHOEBE WAKE UP!! HELP!!" He hollered inside, several of Phoebe/Isis's attendants rushing over. "What's wrong, my king?" The attendant asked. "I don't know, she just collapsed!! Get her onto the ritual table, and lower the chamber. That has to help her."

Once laying her on the table, an attendant approached Logan. "It'll take eight hours for her to regain her lost strength. We'll provide a table you can lie on." Eight hours later he woke to a breath on his ear. Looking across, he scooted over to hold his queen, pressing a kiss to her head.

"Have I ever told you you're the most beautiful woman in the world?" King Osiris asked her. "No, but you could say it more often." Queen Isis answered. He smiled softly, eyes conveying his love for her. Phoebe eased herself off the table, gripping it for safety. Logan rushed to support her, hovering nearby.