Haseena couldn’t bealive Karishma's this bold move, and started cursing her own fate

"Nahi nahi abhi nahi, Don't come, hum khud aayenge I'll let you know"

"Toh, kab aayengi aap? 10 seconds kafi hai kya?"  -Karishma

"Are you serious, 10 seconds??" -Haseena

"Nah, i was Messing with you take your time  but keep your word, I'll be waiting, and one more thing apko ammi aur pushpa ji niche bula rahe hai for lunch" 

"Haan, hum aa rahe hai" saying this haseena kept her phone aside

Haseena had been left all confused by the way she had responded to the situation with Karishma which had already been an unusual and strange scenario.

She couldn’t figure out what exactly was it about Karishma’s flirtatious behavior that attracted her so much to her, even though she also had been annoyed by her at times as well.

"hum wada karte hai jo shart ho hum poora karenge" haseena mocking her own self saying all those things she said a  minute ago to karishma "kya zaroorat thi hame wo sab bolne ki... Ab bhugto haseena bhugto" Haseena kept pondering over both the confusion and attraction she felt for Karishma as she placed her phone down to contemplate on this matter privately.
"Kuch toh baat hai apme karishma jo hum NA nahi bol paate apko, i should be careful from next time".

Karishma on the other hand had a Winning smile on her face
Pushpa and Noor had noticed the sudden change in Karishma’s mood and they were wondering why she was suddenly so cheerful and smiling.

"Ise kya hogaya hai paagalon ki tarah muskura kyu rahi hai" pushpa asked

Noor giggled and said "allah ka lakh lakh sukhar hai ki sab kuch pehle jaisa ho raha hai"

They both had their theories but they weren't exactly sure why she had suddenly sprung to life and was so happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Santu met up with Shivani at a restaurant that they had both agreed upon earlier.

The two of them sat down at the restaurant.
Santu took the initiative and talked "batao kya baat hai, haseena aur di ke bareme?"

"Tu hamesha se aise hi thi kya??? Itna gussa santu thoda shanti se toh baat kar!"
Shivani sadi as santu came straight to the topic without wasting a second.

"I'm not angry I'm just irritated." Santu replied, with a calm, cold and firm tone, completely dismissing Shivani's accusation. "And why would I wanna talk to you nicely?"

She wasn't letting up and would not take any excuses.

"Santu calm down, mai tere story ki villan nahi hoon so stop looking at me like one" Shivani said with a faint voice

" Shivani, are you gonna talk about them?? Or u want me to leave" santu said not showing any kind of expression

"Fine, I will tell you what I know." Shivani continued in a flat tone not bothering to entertain any more of Santu's accusation .

"Haseena and karishma are pretending as girlfriends they are not actually dating" she told her everything she knew or at least what she was willing to share.
"Karishma ne hi bola tha tujhe bolne ko, as she can't tell you in haseena's house nor in front of pushpa ji and noor Aunty so.."

When Santu heard that Haseena and Karishma were really not dating, she was stunned and shocked.

She couldn't believe it that after all this time, they had only been pretending to be girlfriends.