04┃ ツアーガイド

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  - 𝟒 ツアーガイド

T O U R G U I D E

-𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒛𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 was standing right outside the main gate of 東京高等学校 Tokyo High School. It was a white building with hints of light gray and blue-tinted windows. The name of the school was written in black on the top of the school. The main gates were painted a shade of light blue and there were a lot of trees planted in the school.

 The main gates were painted a shade of light blue and there were a lot of trees planted in the school

The place looked peaceful.

  The principal informed them that 2 students would tour them around the high school but, the two students were nowhere to be found.

  "If they're not gonna come we might as well just give ourselves a tour" Makoto was impatient as hell. Not that they were surprised. He's always been like this.

  "Oi, what are you insolent punks doin' over here?" They saw a boy with half of his black hair divided into 3 sections and a second boy, a little taller than him, walking right beside him.

"They remind me of a cat and a dog," Takemichi thought, examining the two.

  "Calm down Kokonoi, it's just the students that we had to give a tour to." the boy with a scar across the left side of his face said.

  "Ughh fine"
"My name's Kokonoi and wash your hands before even thinking of touching me"
"I'm Inupi and I apologize for my friend right here"

"So would you introduce yourselves to us?"

"Yeah right, I forgot about that," Takemichi thought before Akkun and the others started introducing themselves to them one by one. Soon it was Takemichi's time to introduce himself to them.

  "Hi, I'm Takemichi Hanagaki. It's nice to meet you both Inupi-san, Koko-san!" Takemichi gave the most radiant smile that he could.

 Inupi felt his cheeks grow warm and his ears were definitely starting to grow red and it got pretty difficult to not showcase that hidden under his usual monotone face. He was pretty sure Koko was gonna tease him for it later, but, that didn't matter because all of his attention was on the particular raven standing in front of him. "Pretty.." He thought