02 ┃ 旧友

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  - 𝟐  旧友

O L D  F R I E N D

-𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 all got off the train and in front of them was a taxi waiting for them.

 "Who called this taxi?" Takemichi questioned. "I did. worry about the money, my parents gave me some knowing we had a lot of luggage with us." Yamagishi said. "Damn you finally did something useful" Makoto laughed. "What do you mean by that-" "Calm down we shouldn't keep the taxi waiting any longer" Akkun said in hopes of stopping the two children from bickering further.

"Uhh fine" said Yamagishi giving us the most dramatic eye roll we probably have ever seen. "Little Children" whispered Takuya. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL US?!" Makoto and Yamagishi screamed grabbing the attention of everyone at the train station.

"Get. In. The. Taxi." Akkun stated.

"Okay" 

"Okay" 

"Okay" 

"Okay"

They arrived at their high school dorms, had a meeting with their residential contact, and signed any required forms. After all of this, they were given our room and mail key.

As soon as they arrived they were greeted by a room full of dust and spider webs

What a great start.

 "We should probably start cleaning this" Takemichi said. "Hey guys I just remembered some work I had-" and before Makoto could complete they grabbed him and closed the door so that he wouldn't escape.