Doors

Izzy:

I wake up feeling alright but not great. I wasn't in Tobi's room so I'm gonna guess Simons? Then see simon at a desk confirming my guess. I stand up glancing around.

Izzy: hi

He spins around on his chair so he's facing me.

Simon: hi... your rooms ready

Izzy: oh

Simon: come with me

He takes me there and it's so pretty and huge. I stare around with Simon stood behind me... I've never had anything it.

Simon: like it?

I stutter for an answer

Simon: dw it's okay lol I can tell you like it

Izzy: thanks...

Simon: do you want me to leave you here

Izzy: idk

I rlly didn't know. I didn't want to be seen but I didn't wanna stay alone.

Simon: well how do you feel

Izzy: better but idk

Simon: well I need to do some work, so why do you set up your computer and I'll be in my room if you need me

I nod and he leaves, I sit on my bed... I don't know how to set up a computer. I've never had one I don't even have a phone. I leave and go into the bathroom since Simon said that I didn't have to ask to use the shower anymore. I take some clothes they put in my drawer and my makeup bag. I get showered and changed. I like this at the orphanage we were allowed 3 minutes in the shower per 2 days but here I can get them as many times as I want and for however long I want.

I tie my hair in to a plat. I do my eyebrows touching them up with concealer then powder. I put bronzer at the bottom of my nose and on the bridge before blending. I put powdered blush on my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose. After I put highlighter on the inner corner of my eyes, my cheek bones and my nose before finishing it of with eyeliner on my waterline and flicks on the side bringing it up to the sides of my eyelids then mascara. (Deffo not my makeup routine).

I go out and round the corner till I'm faced with 4 doors and a stairway to the second floor... one rooms mine. Idk which though. Another ones Simon's. Idk which though. Another ones tobi's. Idk which though. And Josh is on the second floor. Usually I'd start crying but I'm feeling more comfortable. I've got 75% odds of walking into mine or Simons so I take a deep breath edging towards a door and opening it. My odds fail me as I see Vik working at his desk. He notices me quickly and there's no turning back.

Izzy: shit sorry I didnt know which one I was staying.

I back away to the door.

Vik: you mean your room.

I stay quiet

Vik: it's yours till your 18 going on even later if you need it, till you decide to go elsewhere... you know that right.

I nod my head even though I don't understand.

Vik: what are you doing right now

Izzy: Simon told my to set up computer

Vik: do you know how

I shake my head. Vik laughs getting up.

Vik: he's silly. It's fine I'll help you. Why didn't you text any of us.

Izzy: I don't have a way to text anyone.

He goes over to his draw pulling out and old iPhone 11 and leads me out the door into the room opposite. My room. He sits at my computer desk. He grabs a remote turning to tv on going on the YouTube. He throws me the remote and tells me to sit and watch sidemen whilst he sorts my computer and phone out.

Izzy: sidemen?

He takes the remote back. He types up sidemen putting an among us in real life video.

Vik: time you get educated

Did you like itttttt. I wrote this in support room lol. Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. Id say it's because I have no time but I do... I'm just lazy and to busy watching sidemen.