Chapter 1 World turned upside down

Start from the beginning

I unlocked my car and got inside it. When I checked my mirror, balls of lights appeared and a woman I recognized a bit suddenly appeared in my car. I was about to say something but she shushed me. "Stay quiet, kid. I'm here to protect you." She told me as she scouted around the parking lot for something or someone.

My eyebrows frowned at her. "Protect me from wha-" Before I could finish talking, the door of my car was ripped off and I just looked at it with fear. A big man was holding the door, growling with rage.

He was about to attack me so I put my hands up to block the attack. I waited but the strike never came. When I opened an eye to look at the man, he wasn't moving an inch which confused me. The woman sighed and grabbed my shoulder then glowing balls covered us.

Then the balls disappeared, we were at the door to P3. Wyatt, Chris and Melinda ran out, looking shocked by the scene. They looked at the woman then the huge man that wasn't moving. "Aunt Paige, how did you freeze him?" Wyatt asked the woman, making me reconsider the woman. I've seen here on Ask Phoebe I think. She might've helped Phoebe answer a question or something.

She looked at the 3 then looked at me. "I didn't freeze him, this guy did." She said then nodded to me. I felt so confused and I couldn't even talk anymore.

Wyatt just sighed then moved his hands, an explosion going off right after that blew up the man and a bit of my car. My eyes were wide open now and I stepped back. "What. The. Fuck. Was. That?" I asked them, still completely in shock. My shock as so strong that I was shaking with fear.

Chris shrugged and chuckled. "That, my friend was a Demon. You know, the evil bastards that hunt Witches. From the looks of it, you are a Witch." He explained but I was even more confused than before. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

After the shock wore off, I started laughing hysterically. "Ok, Chris. Now tell me the real story. Why did a huge man just pull the door off my car?" I asked him, hoping to get a serious answer but he just raised his eyebrow at me like he was confused now.

Melinda touched my shoulder but I moved away from it as I realized Chris wasn't joking. I looked at my hands with fear, not knowing what to think. "Piers-" Melinda tried to say something but I immediately cut her off.

I stepped far away from them, my breath getting sharper. "Stay away from me! What did you all do to me?! How did I get these powers?!" I shouted at them as tears started filling my eyes. I grabbed my hair as I thought I was going insane.

Paige groaned and stood in front of me. "Let we who waken from our sleep, return at once to slumber deep." She said right before I started getting drowsy, blacking out right after.

3rd POV
Piers fell asleep after Paige said her spell and she caught him. "Let's get going. Piper and Leo need to meet him." She told the 3 Halliwell kids who just looked confused but didn't argue with her.

Chris took Piers from Paige and they all orbed to the Halliwell manor. Chris put Piers on the couch right as Piper walked in. "Why is my employee of the month asleep on my couch?" She asked the 4 Witch/Whitelighter hybrids before she walked over to Piers.

Wyatt rubbed his neck nervously. "We kinda used a sleep spell on him when he found out he was a Witch. He was basically having a mental breakdown." He explained to his mom as he looked a little worried and guilty. The worried part made sense but the guilty part didn't.

Piper looked at her oldest son with confusion. Suddenly, the charm bracelet Piers found before he left fell out of his pocket. Piper picked it up then immediately dropped it, a hand over her mouth. "I-It can't be." She said, her voice breaking as tears started falling down her face.