After all, he would become a competitor if he debuted.

It was enough that Cheongryeo recommended it once out of conscience.

'If he thinks about it, he'll call me.'

After the short conclusion, Cheongryeo drew a line on the 'already finished schedule' and removed it from his head. It was a busy season.

* * *

Inside the filming set of <Idol Inc.> not long after the ranking announcement ceremony began.

The format was the same. However, the number of people had drastically decreased.

Only 20 people could compete.

That alone created tension in the hall.

And there was still one factor that would cause a change in the narrow number of people.

"The leaders of the two 1st place candidate teams in the third team match, please stand up!"

It was the benefit of winning the team match. The right of survival for one person which was agreed upon by the first-place team to advance to the next round unconditionally.

Of course, our side had already reached an agreement with Gold 1. We had already submitted it during the pre-interview before the filming.

"Our <Moon Rabbit> team... has selected participant Ha Iljoon."

However, for quite a while after Keun Sejin's words were over, Ryu Chungwoo, the leader of the <Husky> team, remained silent.

There seemed to be a problem.

"<Husky> team, please announce the selected team member."

The MC's urging words sounded exciting, probably because there was a sense of the damage.

Ryu Chungwoo slowly opened his mouth.

"Our team selected participant Choi Wongil."

"...!"

Wow, they did it till the end.

'Is that guy surprisingly rebelling?'

To be honest, I didn't know he would take it. Then, it meant that Choi Wongil boldly gave up the 50% free pass and transferred.

And anyway, thanks to him, things became ambiguous.

Because they had already informed the production team who they had selected before filming.

On the other hand, it seemed that the production team hadn't confirmed the change after Choi Wongil's hasty escape.

But now, the production team hurriedly made a meeting as though they were embarrassed, and sent a signal to the MC.

The MC looked at the production team's sketchbook and slowly finished his words.

"There has been an unexpected situation, and in principle, if someone drops off voluntarily, that participant's benefit naturally will disappear. However, considering the special situation of <Casting Call>, we will give the <Husky> team an additional three minutes to discuss it!"

"...All right."

Ryu Chungwoo bowed and gathered his team members to sit down.

And I clicked my tongue.

'...It's over.'

Even without seeing this, that team was in first place.

'If you pull out the screen like that and don't give any benefit, it won't make a good picture.'