Chapter 14

Jules POV

We made it to the furniture store, and it's huge! Holy shit! I said. Okay, this place is big. Alec said. Let's find the bed section and stay together. Joey said.

Good idea, I said. We went inside and found the bed section. Joey and I are aiming to get a bigger bed sence it's for both of us. We lstarted looking around. Hey baby, look at this one. Joey said, standing next to a bed.

I went over to where was standing, and examined the bed. It was a queen size and was white. It had a headboard like my old one. It was really soft.

Maybe. I said. What about that one over there? I pointed to a brown bed with no headboard and came with comforters. I don't really like the color. He said. Okay, let's keep looking. I say.

Time skip brought to you by White Boy Carl's brades-

Me and Joey were done looking for beds. We had limited our options to two beds. The first one we saw, and another white  bed with no memory foam top like the first one. Instead, it had a mixture of soft and hard and had the same headboard as the first one.

Should we do pros and cons? I asked. It doesn't matter witch one we get, because I'm fucking you in it regardless. He said with a smirk. Oh really? I said with my own smirk. You know it. He said.

I like the second one. I said. Me too. He said. So the second one? I ask. Yup. Joey says.

After we all picked our beds and got them loaded in the truck, we went back home and the moving guy put them in our rooms. I had just gotten done putting the comforter on the bed when I heard the door close and lock...

A/N. I feel so bad for not updating the past like 5 times I was supposed to. I am so sorry.

See yall in the next one 😊.