Chapter 9

Jules POV

I heard foot steps enter the room...

Joey. Uh yeah? Joey asked. , would you open this locker for me? I heard an unfamiliar voice. That must be the guardian. Uh actually it's an antique, so it doesn't open. Joey said. Shore it does. The guardian said.

I'm sorry Duke, it really doesn't. Right Alec? Joey said. Yeah... I don't even know how to open a locker. Real smove Alec. It went quiet. I hear a torch turn on. A fucking torch.Okay... Well. I guess if this locker doesn't open. It's  safe to assume there's no valuables in it. Let alone a person. Duke says. He starts laughing.

He starts to burn the door. Then he sees us. Joey tries walking over, but Duke points a gun at his head.

You stay right where you are.  So that's how it is? Guess we'll have to do things the old fashioned way. Your kind is the next to go. He says.

I reach into Steve's lap, and grab the gun. I loaded the gun and cocked it quietly. I aim for his dick and shoot.

His dick falls off and he falls to the ground. He yells out in pain. God dang it Juliana you shot me in the fucking dick! He screams. You piece of shit I can't wait, I can't wait till the government gets their hands on you and tares you to shit!

He rambles on about babies or some shit. I shoot again. I give it to Steve. Your turn, I say. He smiles. He shoots the gun two more times then hands it to Alec, then Kane, then finally Joey.

Do it Joey, do it, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, shoot a man while he's down, shoot a man while he's down, you would, you would you fucking pussy, you're a coward, why don't you do it, pull the trigger, you're not a man, you're not american, you're just a pussy who couldn't even get into fucking U-tech. Duke says.

Joey starts shooting like crazy. You like that? You like that you mother fucker? That's power. That's fucking power baby. Sorry Joey says.

Oh shit well I guess we're all criminals now. Kane says. Welcome to the club. Steve says. Yeah, our lives are over. Uh not necessarily, Alec says. What do you mean? I asked. You guys ever been to Canada? He says.

Don't worry yall. This story aint over just yet.