Would You Like To Be Pampered?

"Would you like to be pampered sir?"

Mark didn't order any room service but seeing the very pretty woman in front of him, all rational thoughts walked out the door.

"Huh, me?"

"Yes sir. We have an option for you to be thickly pampered, in full pink attire, with a sparkly pacifé, tight bonnet, and—

"Sure!"

Mark had no idea anything she had just said, but he liked the idea of a massage, free drinks, and time to himself!

"Good choice, sir."

She asked him to relax and lay down, and put a pink sleeping mask over his eyes. On the front it said "princess" with frills all over it, with a tight strap attatched, pulling his hair back. To Mark, he merely thought it was island themed, given as he couldn't see the "princess" design on the front.

She then wrapped a fluffy baby bonnet over his head, tying it in a satin bow.

"I hope you are enjoying your stay here sir?"

"Oh yes, very much!" said Mark.

She then fed him using a baby bottle, coated in strawberries (and sleeping formula). Mark thought nothing of it, thinking it was some type of foreign island drink.

"This is really good!"

"I'm happy to hear that, princess. Now shhhh."

The woman plopped a sparkly pink pacifier in his mouth and strapped it on tightly.

"Mmm?"

He started getting more sleepy as she threw his shirt off and zipped a fluffy pink dress on, with a large bow on the back, and round puffy sleeves.

And then, she put on some mittens over his hands, securing them snugly with tiny locks.

Mark was very confused, but mostly tired, as she took off his pants and gave him some long striped socks and matching baby booties.

"Mmmmmm......" he drifted to sleep.

The girl then applied makeup on him as two other room service workers began shaving his body.

It took a hot minute, but when they finished, the girl then took off his underwear, spreading out his legs and putting him in two fluffy diapers. She taped them snugly, before adding polka dotted plastic pants, and some heart-shaped leggings.

Once they finished the makeover, the girls strapped him inside a large baby blue stroller and rolled him over to the beach, giggling all the way there.

Certainly it was strange what had occurred, and Mark would certainly be in for a surprise when he woke back up. He'd certainly beg in his pink pacifier for someone to let him out of the stroller, and he'd certainly be stuck in his outfit for a long time. He'd certainly use his pampies before that time and he'd certainly have to walk all the way back home, given as his key to his hotel room, key to his car, and his ID were with his old clothes. It was also very certain that Mark wouldn't understand why any of this happened in the first place.

But there was no denying, Mark did agree to being pampered.