[𝟎𝟓] 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

there's a chance i won't forget her
so the less i know, the better

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

MONDAY

You had not expected to see Choso around. Not when, throughout your time attending university, you had only ever seen him twice before. Before that you had never noticed him. But ever since you had met him the day Ino invited you to sit with him at lunch, it felt like he was everywhere. It would be normal if you saw him once in a while, here and there.

Now it was like your paths crossed at any convenience. A bunch of little coincidences.

But it wasn't something you opposed, even if he was out of the ordinary from your usual schedule.

At first seeing him surprised you, but you quickly washed those feelings away. Smiling at him as you saw him walking on campus. Whether he noticed you or not didn't matter. He had made a good enough impression. Both times, now that you recalled the first encounter vividly.

As you walked with your friends you couldn't help but look back as you passed each other. Only, you didn't expect him to look back at you too.

This was only the first of many times you would see him. The next time you did, you had taken a detour in hopes to get to class on time. You did not need another detention. It was a wonder you hadn't dropped the class, like you had initially wanted.

Slowing your pace you could see the building your class was in. You could take your time knowing you would make it before the bell rang. Why you didn't do this before, you didn't know.

As you reached the door, you took your hand back as someone else reached for it at the same time. Upon seeing Choso you smiled at him waiting for him to notice you.

It only took him a second to do so as he raised his brows at your appearance.

choso kamo
"I didn't know you had a class here."

"Took a detour. I always arrived late the way I came before."

You explanation left no room for questions. So he didn't ask, not knowing how to continue the conversation. He opened the door for you to go inside without another thought.

Thanking him, you watched as he entered after you. Judging by his mannerisms he still wasn't comfortable being around you.

"How come i've never seen you around?"

He took this as a sign to walk beside you. The both of you walking alongside one another as you passed by students getting to their own classes.

"I've noticed you. You just never look at your surroundings."

You wanted to retort back at him. But figured he was right about you. You also couldn't say anything as you had reached your classroom.

"It was nice seeing you. Maybe we could walk to class together next time."

He smiled at the thought of that happening. Never taking his eyes off you as you entered class. At the sound of the bell ringing he looked around to see the halls were empty. He could not afford another detention.