[𝟎𝟕] 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

spoke a lot of words, I don't know if I spoke the truth

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

For someone who irregularly wanted to find their soulmate, you never thought of writing down his thought in the case you decided on sticking to finding him. If only to read over and over for clues.

Then again, you weren't consistent with wanting to know who your soulmate was. But what proved to be more difficult was that more often than not, you would hear him when you were completely alone. His words vague when it came to wanting to know who he was.

If you could take a guess, the universe did not want you to find him so soon. It was laughing at you, and for the life of you, you couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was deciding for you, that you should leave it up to fate.

It was consuming you, and it would continue to do so until you did something about it.

You let it go from your mind, getting up from your bed and heading to your closet. You needed to get ready now before you wasted any more time.

kasumi miwa
"Are you going out?"

You didn't look back to know Miwa was looking at you curiously. You rifled through your clothes, your options for the night lessening through each look.

"Yeah, we're going to the place Choso recommended."

You said it as a matter of fact. Pulling a shirt out, you held it against you. Walking to your mirror to see if you liked it on you.

kasumi miwa
"You're going out with Choso?"

You turn around at her tone of voice. She was acting strange. And it wasn't only now, you noticed her mood shifted whenever Choso was brought up.

"And his friends."

You made sure to clarify for her so she could be at ease. You were sure you told her all about it. You even invited her to go with.

"I told you about this."

Miwa was amazed at how oblivious you were. She recalled the conversation Choso had with you when he had dropped you off. Eavesdropping was something she wasn't proud of, but she wanted to find out more of your relationship with him.

Miwa assumed Choso was planning on asking you out. But made the excuse to go out with friends instead so as to not face rejection. She said nothing, continuing to watch you look through your closet.

"Are you not going to get ready?"

In that moment she had remembered accepting when you invited her to go.

kasumi miwa
"How much time do I have?"

"Until 7:30."

She made no move to get ready, having enough time to get ready. She would probably be done sooner than you within half the time, she did only need one hour.

"You can invite Muta if you want, they said anyone's welcome."

She was already on her phone, a smile on her face, an indicator she was texting him.