[𝟎𝟑] 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

make me wanna feel, make me feel alive

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

Through all your efforts and protests to stay inside on a Friday night Miwa had other plans. You had barely survived this week and she wanted to add a party to that list. She wasn't even considering the fact that detention had exhausted you beyond your limits for the day. Being cooped up inside a room with nothing to do for a straight hour was not for the weak.

Some professors could be cruel. You were debating whether or not to drop that class for that reason.

Through your inner turmoil you felt Miwa tug at your blankets. Insisting you go out with her.

She had made some friends in her classes who had invited her out to a party. One in which she deemed you had to go with her. It wasn't like she wouldn't know anyone there. You could see through her lies as she tried pulling you out of bed.

The only reason she had wanted you to accompany you was for you to socialize. Something you had made clear to her you didn't want to do. Especially on the night your favorite show had released a new season.

"Miwa, I already have plans. I can't cancel on them for this party."

She let out a scoff of disbelief. And if you could see her you would be certain she was rolling her eyes. But your blanket prevented that. It might have acted as a barrier between the two, but it also took away your vision to see what she could potentially do.

kasumi miwa
"Do those plans include binge watching an entire season of that show you've been taking about, while you scarf down these?"

You came out from under your blankets. You could hear the plastic of the bags in between her fingers. She looked disgusted just holding it. Your bags of chips in her hold as you made an expression of confusion.

"If I said no, would you believe me?"

kasumi miwa
"Y/n, you promised you would go with me."

You couldn't recall when you made that promise. You sat up against your bed taking back your snacks as you laid them aside.

"When did I do that?"

It took her a while to respond as she thought back to when.

kasumi miwa
"When you were working on your research paper."

"You know you can't ask me anything when i'm focused on research. I have zero control over what I say."

She had only crossed her arms. You looked away. If you stared at her any longer you would give in. There was something about her eyes that could persuade you to do anything. You wondered if the same applied to her boyfriend. She probably had him wrapped around her finger. Just like she had you at the moment.

Jumping on you she pleaded for you to go with her. She shook you in her arms, the motion making you dizzy as she continued throughout your cries.

"Fine. I'll go."

Rather than saying anything, she let out a squeal of excitement and reached for something in her closet.
You were hoping to be in and out of there in a few minutes. You tried reasoning to yourself that it would be quick.