𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Beginne am Anfang

He had left it to the side, before a maid had helped herself to take Ronal's belongings up to the bedroom.

"I just bought some clothes, and a gift for our new daughter in law. Once she comes back from Bali, they will be living with us for some time, so I thought it'll be a good idea to get her some slippers-"

"- Let's get married tonight" Tonowari cuts her off.

"I'm sorry?" She looks at him confused, "we don't have a venue, I don't have a dress. I-?"

"We don't need fancy clothes and flashy cars. We don't need big venues and so many guests. All we need is both of us, and our commitment" Tonowari replies.

Ronal smiles, "that does sound ideal."

"So how about tonight?" Tonowari asks.

"We could go down to City Hall?" Ronal suggests.

"And then a private jet, to wherever your heart desires" Tonowari replies.

"Really?" Ronal asks.

Tonowari shrugs, "I don't see why not. It is tradition to complete a honeymoon festive after being married. And my private jet I use for my business trips won't be used for another month."

"Then what about Rome?" Ronal asks, "perhaps we could visit a church there and have another wedding."

"Sounds perfect" Tonowari leans in, leaving a peck against her lips.

The excitement bubbles up inside his chest, that in just the next few hours, he'll be a married man.

This time, to the woman of his desire.

✧˖*°࿐

"They have fancy chocolate and fruit trays here" Ao'nung informs Love, with the Spa booklet in his hand, his gown already on.

"Sounds great" Love replies, whilst in the process of tying her hair up.

"But if you like they have a wine and dine. The steaks here are quite overly priced" Ao'nung continues to mumble on.

"Can you please-!" Love raises her voice, having Ao'nung look up at her in shock by her tone.

She then takes a breath, to calm herself, "Please stop reading from that booklet."

Ao'nung nods, quietly placing it to the side.

He turns around to see that Love has her back faced towards him.

Ao'nung stood up, making his way towards her.

"Love. We have an hour before our session" he tells her.

"So?" Love asks.

"Let's talk" Ao'nung replies.

She turns to face him, looking at him silently.

Ao'nung looks back at her, indicating with his eyes that he was ready to talk to her.

"Talk then" she responds, sounding agitated simply by his presence.