Chapter 9

Henry's Pov

He's kissing me.

I told him that I like him, he told me he liked me, he kissed me and I'm kissing him back.

If you told me just last week that I told Walter I liked him and kissed him I wouldn't have believed you. I wouldn't have even beloved you if you told me that this morning.

I didn't ever think I'd be able to work up the courage to tell him. But when he fell asleep and I was laying on top of him, I couldn't stop thinking about just telling him. Just telling him the truth.

He was asleep for like three hours and the whole time I was thinking about telling him and what the worst and best scenarios would be.

And with the way he's been acting around me for the last week being all clingy and close, it made the best Sanrio's seem more realistic.

I'm so happy I told him and he seems happy too. He breaks away from the kiss smiling at me with one of the sweetest smiles I have ever seen, one of those smiles that make you smile one that you'll always remember.

"It's getting dark,do you want to go back to the house?" He asked, still smiling. "Ye okay" I say watching him get up and pick up both of our t-shirts from the floor beside him. He tosses mine at me while pulling his over his head.

I put mine on while reaching for my shoes and putting them on before doing up the laces. Walter now has his shoes on too and the bag we brought swung over one of his shoulders ready to go.

"What about the blanket?" I say gesturing to the bag that's closed and on his back. He doesn't take the bag back off though. He picks the blanket up from the floor before walking over next to me and wrapping it around my shoulders. "cossy?" He asks "very" I say as I look over at him to see he's now even closer and is reaching for my hand that's all covered up by the blanket. I swing it away before reaching back for his hand. He locks his fingers around mine, and we walk back to his house.

We didn't talk very much on the way back home, but not in an awkward way it was just nice,calming. He squeezes my hand before letting go to reach for the door handle. He opens the door and walks inside.

I was about to take his hand back in mine, but then I saw his parents sitting on a sofa in the kitchen. I'm pretty sure Walter's not out to them and I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable about it, especially since tonight was the first time we kissed and nothing was really said about what that meant.

We both went for a shower since we went swimming in the lake. I went to the shower in Walter's bathroom and he went to the one down the hall. I got into a hoodie and Pyjama bottoms since it's now dark out and I'm pretty tired from being out all day.

I go back into Walter's room and sit on the bed waiting for him to come back. He's taking longer than I expected, so I lay down in the bed under the covers and get comfortable, nearly falling asleep.

My eyes are closing and I'm losing the ability to keep them open. When I finally stop fighting it and close them Walter comes back into the room. He's wearing an oversized jumper and shorts and he looks so cuddly.

He hangs his towel up on the door and sits down at his desk. "Tired?" He asked, swivelling his chair around to face me lying in bed as he brushes out his wet hair. " yea a wee bit" I replied with my eyes barely open.

He gets up from the chair and walks over towards me lying in his bed. He lifts up the covers and slides in beside me, he's now lying down facing towards me only centimetres away from me.

I move in closer to him, closing the gap in between us and laying my head on his shoulder. He wraps one of his arms around me and within the next few minutes I'm asleep.

The last thought going through my head being all about him and the fact that we actually kissed.
WE ACTUALLY KISSED!