Chapter 22

<<Chapter 22>>

<<Chapter 22>>

___________________________________

Yn hurried her pace a little bit, to pass the busy demons so she can run again through the castle of hell like she did in heaven without being scolded.
Well that was what she thought.

While biting her lips yn titled her head from one side to the other one to look if somebody was behind her.
"Clear view.." she muttered before pinching the edge of her frock between her tinny fingers and a innocent smirk plastered on her pretty face.

Her tongue wet her dry lips and without waiting twice she jump from her feet and start to run while chuckling with her dumb self before coming to the so mentioned place by her.

The wind whipped her wild hair and a rush of happiness took over her small body.
For a long time she was feeling free mabye a little bit like home...

She carelessly descended the stairs decorated with a unique gothic design and went to the most unique kitchen she had ever seen.

"So this was the kitchen..." Yn said,being curious as if she had never seen it before still staring at the door, wondering how it'll look like from the inside.

"Wow and the door of kitchen is huge too... I'm not surprised. Everything is big in this castle.Tae has a big castle like himself.
I wonder what else he will have big beyond this palace. Should his horse be big?" Yn asked out of nowhere with the most innocent face ever.

Her intentions weren't dirty because even if somebody could tell her about what nonsenses she was blabbering yn still couldn't tell apart the double meaning words and the normal ones. She was very very innocent.

she rub her temples trying to remember that time when Taehyung took her for a ride up to his horse to take her home. She place her index finger on her forehead constantly hitting on it in a cute way while making a face like she was thinking.

"Nah, I would say he was more cute than huge."
"But he said that his horse was a dangerous monster from hell.."

Yn sigh while her small palm finally rested on her temple. She shaked her head in disbelief tryna acting mysterious but still looked so cute while not actually recalling the real meaning of the dirty nonsenses she blabbered only some seconds ago.

"I will never go near Tae's horse again. He was scary.." She sighed as if she was an old woman with a hundred problems

and placed her hand above the door handle ready to open it while shaking her head in disbelief.

"Wait.." She frown her eyebrows and moved from her place, totally slamming her pretty cheek near the wood giand door.

"Why do I always end up eavesdropping on people behind the door?.."
yn whispered only for herself to hear as she found herself clinging to the door like other times when the conversation became interesting.