ANNOUNCEMENT

So!! For whoever played Honkai Star Rail and is not some random reader going around and reading this without knowing the characters this is for you... Mostly, everyone, but mostly you.

I read up on the aeons, paths, and characters I wanna use, but I will take liberties in how I write it since you'd be told in the story, but my OC was based on the concept of nihility and lore-wise it would be quite hard with the goop mess of an aeon and how from the description you can guess I am making Ruan Mei just up and create a human aka the OC, or how with research all I find is people theorizing she is probably centuries-old... Those types of liberties.

Also the fact that if this follows the story of HSR... Bah! Nope! This OC wouldn't be Astral Express. Maybe the Luofu arc can get her in there, but this is mostly just a story in the HSR universe with known characters.

So if you wanna bitch about it not 'fitting the lore' or 'not in the story' please talk to the wall and leave me out of it.

As a last point... If you want to see ships between characters just comment it, I will probably try to put them in the story and first come first served. If it is not characters mentioned in the story you might get a oneshot chapter for them... And no, Ruan Mei is reserved for my OC.

I guess that's all for the moment, happy to see you later on.

Oh yeah and I don't own the picture but I do own the painstaking smattering of drawn stars on it I suppose.

And if you see spelling mistakes... No you don't.